lightning-datatable row number error2019 Community Moderator ElectionLightning datatable dynamic creation issueAction menus drop down not displayed when using Lightning DatatableHow to insert a component into a lightning: datatable component rowLightning Datatable row selection issue in PaginationShow Save and Cancel buttons always on lightning datatableLightning:datatable dynamically disable checkbox per rowCan we specify a minimum height for a lightning:datatable/lightning-datatable?Hide the default row number from 1st columnlightning-datatable - remove header actionsLightning DataTable - AutoSave DraftValues

If infinitesimal transformations commute why dont the generators of the Lorentz group commute?

Fear of getting stuck on one programming language / technology that is not used in my country

Is there a RAID 0 Equivalent for RAM?

Rising and falling intonation

If a character has darkvision, can they see through an area of nonmagical darkness filled with lightly obscuring gas?

What will be next at the bottom row and why?

Why a symmetric relation is defined: ∀x∀y( xRy⟹yRx) and not ∀x∀y (xRy⟺yRx)?

Redundant comparison & "if" before assignment

How should I respond when I lied about my education and the company finds out through background check?

What is the evidence for the "tyranny of the majority problem" in a direct democracy context?

copy and scale one figure (wheel)

Creepy dinosaur pc game identification

Not using 's' for he/she/it

How do you make your own symbol when Detexify fails?

Multiplicative persistence

Did arcade monitors have same pixel aspect ratio as TV sets?

How can Trident be so inexpensive? Will it orbit Triton or just do a (slow) flyby?

Does an advisor owe his/her student anything? Will an advisor keep a PhD student only out of pity?

How could a planet have erratic days?

Terse Method to Swap Lowest for Highest?

Store Credit Card Information in Password Manager?

Melting point of aspirin, contradicting sources

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

What was this official D&D 3.5e Lovecraft-flavored rulebook?



lightning-datatable row number error



2019 Community Moderator ElectionLightning datatable dynamic creation issueAction menus drop down not displayed when using Lightning DatatableHow to insert a component into a lightning: datatable component rowLightning Datatable row selection issue in PaginationShow Save and Cancel buttons always on lightning datatableLightning:datatable dynamically disable checkbox per rowCan we specify a minimum height for a lightning:datatable/lightning-datatable?Hide the default row number from 1st columnlightning-datatable - remove header actionsLightning DataTable - AutoSave DraftValues










2















I have a lightning web component, using lighting-datatable with row-numbers visible. This works well up to 99 records... then I get this:



[![enter image description here][1]][1]



My component code:



 <lightning-datatable
key-field="id"
data=responses
columns=columns
onsort=handleSort
sorted-by=sortedBy
sorted-direction=sortedDirection
onrowaction=handleRowAction
enable-infinite-loading
onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
</lightning-datatable>


Is the row numbering limited, am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Any workarounds?










share|improve this question
























  • Please add the part that's an answer as an answer. You're allowed to answer your own questions here.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago











  • Got it. I was thinking I had to wait before I could answer my own question... but I see the delay is just in accepting it.

    – PatMcClellan__c
    2 hours ago











  • yep. You're absolutely right. You've got my +1.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago















2















I have a lightning web component, using lighting-datatable with row-numbers visible. This works well up to 99 records... then I get this:



[![enter image description here][1]][1]



My component code:



 <lightning-datatable
key-field="id"
data=responses
columns=columns
onsort=handleSort
sorted-by=sortedBy
sorted-direction=sortedDirection
onrowaction=handleRowAction
enable-infinite-loading
onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
</lightning-datatable>


Is the row numbering limited, am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Any workarounds?










share|improve this question
























  • Please add the part that's an answer as an answer. You're allowed to answer your own questions here.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago











  • Got it. I was thinking I had to wait before I could answer my own question... but I see the delay is just in accepting it.

    – PatMcClellan__c
    2 hours ago











  • yep. You're absolutely right. You've got my +1.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago













2












2








2








I have a lightning web component, using lighting-datatable with row-numbers visible. This works well up to 99 records... then I get this:



[![enter image description here][1]][1]



My component code:



 <lightning-datatable
key-field="id"
data=responses
columns=columns
onsort=handleSort
sorted-by=sortedBy
sorted-direction=sortedDirection
onrowaction=handleRowAction
enable-infinite-loading
onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
</lightning-datatable>


Is the row numbering limited, am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Any workarounds?










share|improve this question
















I have a lightning web component, using lighting-datatable with row-numbers visible. This works well up to 99 records... then I get this:



[![enter image description here][1]][1]



My component code:



 <lightning-datatable
key-field="id"
data=responses
columns=columns
onsort=handleSort
sorted-by=sortedBy
sorted-direction=sortedDirection
onrowaction=handleRowAction
enable-infinite-loading
onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
</lightning-datatable>


Is the row numbering limited, am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Any workarounds?







lightning-web-components lightning-datatable






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 2 hours ago







PatMcClellan__c

















asked 3 hours ago









PatMcClellan__cPatMcClellan__c

831221




831221












  • Please add the part that's an answer as an answer. You're allowed to answer your own questions here.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago











  • Got it. I was thinking I had to wait before I could answer my own question... but I see the delay is just in accepting it.

    – PatMcClellan__c
    2 hours ago











  • yep. You're absolutely right. You've got my +1.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago

















  • Please add the part that's an answer as an answer. You're allowed to answer your own questions here.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago











  • Got it. I was thinking I had to wait before I could answer my own question... but I see the delay is just in accepting it.

    – PatMcClellan__c
    2 hours ago











  • yep. You're absolutely right. You've got my +1.

    – sfdcfox
    2 hours ago
















Please add the part that's an answer as an answer. You're allowed to answer your own questions here.

– sfdcfox
2 hours ago





Please add the part that's an answer as an answer. You're allowed to answer your own questions here.

– sfdcfox
2 hours ago













Got it. I was thinking I had to wait before I could answer my own question... but I see the delay is just in accepting it.

– PatMcClellan__c
2 hours ago





Got it. I was thinking I had to wait before I could answer my own question... but I see the delay is just in accepting it.

– PatMcClellan__c
2 hours ago













yep. You're absolutely right. You've got my +1.

– sfdcfox
2 hours ago





yep. You're absolutely right. You've got my +1.

– sfdcfox
2 hours ago










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















2














Just figured it out myself. I didn't have show-row-number-column in the html. Now it works fine. But, that brings up a different question... what if I didn't want to show row numbers. The docs suggest that I would just leave show-row-number-column out of the markup and then they won't show. But I didn't have it in the markup before and they displayed.



enter image description here



Updated markup:



<lightning-datatable
key-field="id"
data=responses
columns=columns
onsort=handleSort
sorted-by=sortedBy
sorted-direction=sortedDirection
onrowaction=handleRowAction
show-row-number-column
enable-infinite-loading
onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
</lightning-datatable>


BTW, there's a lot more info in the dev guide here that isn't detailed in the reference materials. In particular, how to handle draftValues, which is necessary to get the Cancel/Save buttons to disappear after an inline edit.






share|improve this answer






















    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "459"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsalesforce.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f255027%2flightning-datatable-row-number-error%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    2














    Just figured it out myself. I didn't have show-row-number-column in the html. Now it works fine. But, that brings up a different question... what if I didn't want to show row numbers. The docs suggest that I would just leave show-row-number-column out of the markup and then they won't show. But I didn't have it in the markup before and they displayed.



    enter image description here



    Updated markup:



    <lightning-datatable
    key-field="id"
    data=responses
    columns=columns
    onsort=handleSort
    sorted-by=sortedBy
    sorted-direction=sortedDirection
    onrowaction=handleRowAction
    show-row-number-column
    enable-infinite-loading
    onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
    </lightning-datatable>


    BTW, there's a lot more info in the dev guide here that isn't detailed in the reference materials. In particular, how to handle draftValues, which is necessary to get the Cancel/Save buttons to disappear after an inline edit.






    share|improve this answer



























      2














      Just figured it out myself. I didn't have show-row-number-column in the html. Now it works fine. But, that brings up a different question... what if I didn't want to show row numbers. The docs suggest that I would just leave show-row-number-column out of the markup and then they won't show. But I didn't have it in the markup before and they displayed.



      enter image description here



      Updated markup:



      <lightning-datatable
      key-field="id"
      data=responses
      columns=columns
      onsort=handleSort
      sorted-by=sortedBy
      sorted-direction=sortedDirection
      onrowaction=handleRowAction
      show-row-number-column
      enable-infinite-loading
      onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
      </lightning-datatable>


      BTW, there's a lot more info in the dev guide here that isn't detailed in the reference materials. In particular, how to handle draftValues, which is necessary to get the Cancel/Save buttons to disappear after an inline edit.






      share|improve this answer

























        2












        2








        2







        Just figured it out myself. I didn't have show-row-number-column in the html. Now it works fine. But, that brings up a different question... what if I didn't want to show row numbers. The docs suggest that I would just leave show-row-number-column out of the markup and then they won't show. But I didn't have it in the markup before and they displayed.



        enter image description here



        Updated markup:



        <lightning-datatable
        key-field="id"
        data=responses
        columns=columns
        onsort=handleSort
        sorted-by=sortedBy
        sorted-direction=sortedDirection
        onrowaction=handleRowAction
        show-row-number-column
        enable-infinite-loading
        onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
        </lightning-datatable>


        BTW, there's a lot more info in the dev guide here that isn't detailed in the reference materials. In particular, how to handle draftValues, which is necessary to get the Cancel/Save buttons to disappear after an inline edit.






        share|improve this answer













        Just figured it out myself. I didn't have show-row-number-column in the html. Now it works fine. But, that brings up a different question... what if I didn't want to show row numbers. The docs suggest that I would just leave show-row-number-column out of the markup and then they won't show. But I didn't have it in the markup before and they displayed.



        enter image description here



        Updated markup:



        <lightning-datatable
        key-field="id"
        data=responses
        columns=columns
        onsort=handleSort
        sorted-by=sortedBy
        sorted-direction=sortedDirection
        onrowaction=handleRowAction
        show-row-number-column
        enable-infinite-loading
        onloadmore=handleLoadMore>
        </lightning-datatable>


        BTW, there's a lot more info in the dev guide here that isn't detailed in the reference materials. In particular, how to handle draftValues, which is necessary to get the Cancel/Save buttons to disappear after an inline edit.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered 2 hours ago









        PatMcClellan__cPatMcClellan__c

        831221




        831221



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Salesforce Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fsalesforce.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f255027%2flightning-datatable-row-number-error%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

            Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

            When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e