Impact on credit score of opening and closing accounts Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern) Frequently Answered Questions (by topic) Can we remove “Strategies for earning more money” from the on-topic list?Experian credit report: what are major credit cards?Is it a bad idea to have 3 secured credit card accounts open?Should I close my BestBuy Credit Card? Will it affect my credit score and history?Am I using my credit card wrong?Why was my Credit Limit Increase Denied?Optimal number of credit cards for a given length of credit historyDoes LendingClub's quick screening impact credit score?Does closing accounts lower one's credit score?Will the AMEX to CitiBank portfolio sale affect my credit score?Does opening credit cards at different banks impact credit score?

What does the "x" in "x86" represent?

Irreducible of finite Krull dimension implies quasi-compact?

What do you call the main part of a joke?

Is there any way for the UK Prime Minister to make a motion directly dependent on Government confidence?

First console to have temporary backward compatibility

Can melee weapons be used to deliver Contact Poisons?

Do I really need recursive chmod to restrict access to a folder?

Is it ethical to give a final exam after the professor has quit before teaching the remaining chapters of the course?

How to down pick a chord with skipped strings?

How to tell that you are a giant?

What's the meaning of "fortified infraction restraint"?

Why do we bend a book to keep it straight?

Quick way to create a symlink?

How to answer "Have you ever been terminated?"

What does "lightly crushed" mean for cardamon pods?

Significance of Cersei's obsession with elephants?

Can anything be seen from the center of the Boötes void? How dark would it be?

Is "Reachable Object" really an NP-complete problem?

Extracting terms with certain heads in a function

Is there a holomorphic function on open unit disc with this property?

Using audio cues to encourage good posture

Wu formula for manifolds with boundary

Did MS DOS itself ever use blinking text?

How can I use the Python library networkx from Mathematica?



Impact on credit score of opening and closing accounts



Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern)
Frequently Answered Questions (by topic)
Can we remove “Strategies for earning more money” from the on-topic list?Experian credit report: what are major credit cards?Is it a bad idea to have 3 secured credit card accounts open?Should I close my BestBuy Credit Card? Will it affect my credit score and history?Am I using my credit card wrong?Why was my Credit Limit Increase Denied?Optimal number of credit cards for a given length of credit historyDoes LendingClub's quick screening impact credit score?Does closing accounts lower one's credit score?Will the AMEX to CitiBank portfolio sale affect my credit score?Does opening credit cards at different banks impact credit score?



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1















I'm planning on buying a house sometime in the Winter of 2020 to spring 2021.



Currently, my credit score is about 770 and I have the following open credit lines:



  • A 2.5 year old $25,000 Prosper loan with a $12,000 balance with 2.5 years to go.

  • A gold American Express that has been open since 1998

  • A First National Bank American Express with $0 balance, $12,000 limit open since 2013

  • A Visa card with $0 balance, $4100 limit open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $11,000 balance, $25,000 limit, open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $0 balance, $11,000 limit, open since 2014

So, about $77,100 available of which $23,000 is used or about 30% utilizaton



I am paying down the open lines and should be finished with that by the end of the year.



I never use the $4100 Visa or the First National Bank AmEx. And, I received an offer for a $10,000 limit Visa at %9.15 from my credit union.



That is a substantially better rate than any of my other cards and I was considering closing both of the unused accounts. This would result in:



$71,000 available, $23,000 used and 32.39% utilization.



So, doing this will increase my utilization, lower the average age of my credit, and result in a hard query on my account.



I have 2 questions:



  1. Is there a way to determine how much doing this will lower my score?

  2. If I do it, will my score recover by the winter of 2020 when I start looking for home loans.

Any insight that you can provide would be appreciated.










share|improve this question



















  • 2





    Is the only reason you want to get the new card because it has a better rate? If you're paying off cards on time (as you should) and not carrying a balance, then the rate is inconsequential.

    – Nosjack
    4 hours ago











  • Care to share how you know your current score? Is it an actual FICO or an estimated one from a third party?

    – JoeTaxpayer♦
    3 hours ago

















1















I'm planning on buying a house sometime in the Winter of 2020 to spring 2021.



Currently, my credit score is about 770 and I have the following open credit lines:



  • A 2.5 year old $25,000 Prosper loan with a $12,000 balance with 2.5 years to go.

  • A gold American Express that has been open since 1998

  • A First National Bank American Express with $0 balance, $12,000 limit open since 2013

  • A Visa card with $0 balance, $4100 limit open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $11,000 balance, $25,000 limit, open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $0 balance, $11,000 limit, open since 2014

So, about $77,100 available of which $23,000 is used or about 30% utilizaton



I am paying down the open lines and should be finished with that by the end of the year.



I never use the $4100 Visa or the First National Bank AmEx. And, I received an offer for a $10,000 limit Visa at %9.15 from my credit union.



That is a substantially better rate than any of my other cards and I was considering closing both of the unused accounts. This would result in:



$71,000 available, $23,000 used and 32.39% utilization.



So, doing this will increase my utilization, lower the average age of my credit, and result in a hard query on my account.



I have 2 questions:



  1. Is there a way to determine how much doing this will lower my score?

  2. If I do it, will my score recover by the winter of 2020 when I start looking for home loans.

Any insight that you can provide would be appreciated.










share|improve this question



















  • 2





    Is the only reason you want to get the new card because it has a better rate? If you're paying off cards on time (as you should) and not carrying a balance, then the rate is inconsequential.

    – Nosjack
    4 hours ago











  • Care to share how you know your current score? Is it an actual FICO or an estimated one from a third party?

    – JoeTaxpayer♦
    3 hours ago













1












1








1








I'm planning on buying a house sometime in the Winter of 2020 to spring 2021.



Currently, my credit score is about 770 and I have the following open credit lines:



  • A 2.5 year old $25,000 Prosper loan with a $12,000 balance with 2.5 years to go.

  • A gold American Express that has been open since 1998

  • A First National Bank American Express with $0 balance, $12,000 limit open since 2013

  • A Visa card with $0 balance, $4100 limit open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $11,000 balance, $25,000 limit, open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $0 balance, $11,000 limit, open since 2014

So, about $77,100 available of which $23,000 is used or about 30% utilizaton



I am paying down the open lines and should be finished with that by the end of the year.



I never use the $4100 Visa or the First National Bank AmEx. And, I received an offer for a $10,000 limit Visa at %9.15 from my credit union.



That is a substantially better rate than any of my other cards and I was considering closing both of the unused accounts. This would result in:



$71,000 available, $23,000 used and 32.39% utilization.



So, doing this will increase my utilization, lower the average age of my credit, and result in a hard query on my account.



I have 2 questions:



  1. Is there a way to determine how much doing this will lower my score?

  2. If I do it, will my score recover by the winter of 2020 when I start looking for home loans.

Any insight that you can provide would be appreciated.










share|improve this question
















I'm planning on buying a house sometime in the Winter of 2020 to spring 2021.



Currently, my credit score is about 770 and I have the following open credit lines:



  • A 2.5 year old $25,000 Prosper loan with a $12,000 balance with 2.5 years to go.

  • A gold American Express that has been open since 1998

  • A First National Bank American Express with $0 balance, $12,000 limit open since 2013

  • A Visa card with $0 balance, $4100 limit open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $11,000 balance, $25,000 limit, open since 2013

  • A Citibank Mastercard, $0 balance, $11,000 limit, open since 2014

So, about $77,100 available of which $23,000 is used or about 30% utilizaton



I am paying down the open lines and should be finished with that by the end of the year.



I never use the $4100 Visa or the First National Bank AmEx. And, I received an offer for a $10,000 limit Visa at %9.15 from my credit union.



That is a substantially better rate than any of my other cards and I was considering closing both of the unused accounts. This would result in:



$71,000 available, $23,000 used and 32.39% utilization.



So, doing this will increase my utilization, lower the average age of my credit, and result in a hard query on my account.



I have 2 questions:



  1. Is there a way to determine how much doing this will lower my score?

  2. If I do it, will my score recover by the winter of 2020 when I start looking for home loans.

Any insight that you can provide would be appreciated.







credit-score credit credit-report credit-history






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited 4 hours ago









yoozer8

2,28841123




2,28841123










asked 4 hours ago









Rex ChandlerRex Chandler

802




802







  • 2





    Is the only reason you want to get the new card because it has a better rate? If you're paying off cards on time (as you should) and not carrying a balance, then the rate is inconsequential.

    – Nosjack
    4 hours ago











  • Care to share how you know your current score? Is it an actual FICO or an estimated one from a third party?

    – JoeTaxpayer♦
    3 hours ago












  • 2





    Is the only reason you want to get the new card because it has a better rate? If you're paying off cards on time (as you should) and not carrying a balance, then the rate is inconsequential.

    – Nosjack
    4 hours ago











  • Care to share how you know your current score? Is it an actual FICO or an estimated one from a third party?

    – JoeTaxpayer♦
    3 hours ago







2




2





Is the only reason you want to get the new card because it has a better rate? If you're paying off cards on time (as you should) and not carrying a balance, then the rate is inconsequential.

– Nosjack
4 hours ago





Is the only reason you want to get the new card because it has a better rate? If you're paying off cards on time (as you should) and not carrying a balance, then the rate is inconsequential.

– Nosjack
4 hours ago













Care to share how you know your current score? Is it an actual FICO or an estimated one from a third party?

– JoeTaxpayer♦
3 hours ago





Care to share how you know your current score? Is it an actual FICO or an estimated one from a third party?

– JoeTaxpayer♦
3 hours ago










2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes


















3














Despite what the lender funded media suggests you should close un-utilized accounts and get that Prosper loan and credit card paid off ASAP. If it were me, at most, I would keep the AMEX and one other card. By the time you are ready to buy a home your score will be the highest possible.



This exactly happened to me and many others I have spoken with. Pay off your debt, close accounts and your score skyrockets.



However, this really doesn't matter. Anything above 730 is vanity. Your go/no go decision will all be income and down payment based.



In summary the best thing you can do, in order, is:



  1. Pay off that credit card and Prosper loan.

  2. Save a down payment of 20%

  3. Close credit card accounts

  4. Save even more





share|improve this answer

























  • 740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

    – Hart CO
    2 hours ago


















1














Call me vain, but when it took me a ten minute phone call to get a $250K HELOC approved with no tax returns and no income (literally, we are retired), I'll wear my 850 FICO score on my hat.



You are in great shape. Be mindful of the factors that make up your score.



enter image description here



Adding the new card will -



  • Lower your utilization

  • Lower your credit history (# of years average account age)

  • Add an inquiry/ New Credit

Killing an old card will



  • Raise utilization

  • Lower average account age

You really have 2 issues. The first is whether to get the new card. Yes. Of course. Lowering your current interest burden is quantifiable, you can calculate the savings, and have a relatively low interest source of cash.



The second is what to get rid of. All due respect to @PeteB I'd wait before getting rid of any current cards for the reason above. I happen to use Credit Karma to track my score, and am able to see impact from adding a card or removing one. I carry no debt, and after getting a grip on the fact that running my expenses through credit cards will show a 'balance' so I pay in full before the balance is reported, I'm still careful with which accounts I'll add or remove. As long as the unused card carry no fee, I'd wait until after the mortgage is closed. Long term, the goal should be to have only cards that provide a unique benefit. I have one with 2% cash on all purchases. Another with 5% back on Amazon. Etc.



After you have your mortgage, I'd review the benefits of each card you have, and figure out a strategy moving forward. For example, the last card I got gave me $1200 worth of miles for my first $1000 worth of spending. (The kid transferred colleges, so that card may not be useful for long, but it was worth the effort for the return I got).






share|improve this answer























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "93"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    noCode: true, onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fmoney.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f107949%2fimpact-on-credit-score-of-opening-and-closing-accounts%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes








    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    3














    Despite what the lender funded media suggests you should close un-utilized accounts and get that Prosper loan and credit card paid off ASAP. If it were me, at most, I would keep the AMEX and one other card. By the time you are ready to buy a home your score will be the highest possible.



    This exactly happened to me and many others I have spoken with. Pay off your debt, close accounts and your score skyrockets.



    However, this really doesn't matter. Anything above 730 is vanity. Your go/no go decision will all be income and down payment based.



    In summary the best thing you can do, in order, is:



    1. Pay off that credit card and Prosper loan.

    2. Save a down payment of 20%

    3. Close credit card accounts

    4. Save even more





    share|improve this answer

























    • 740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

      – Hart CO
      2 hours ago















    3














    Despite what the lender funded media suggests you should close un-utilized accounts and get that Prosper loan and credit card paid off ASAP. If it were me, at most, I would keep the AMEX and one other card. By the time you are ready to buy a home your score will be the highest possible.



    This exactly happened to me and many others I have spoken with. Pay off your debt, close accounts and your score skyrockets.



    However, this really doesn't matter. Anything above 730 is vanity. Your go/no go decision will all be income and down payment based.



    In summary the best thing you can do, in order, is:



    1. Pay off that credit card and Prosper loan.

    2. Save a down payment of 20%

    3. Close credit card accounts

    4. Save even more





    share|improve this answer

























    • 740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

      – Hart CO
      2 hours ago













    3












    3








    3







    Despite what the lender funded media suggests you should close un-utilized accounts and get that Prosper loan and credit card paid off ASAP. If it were me, at most, I would keep the AMEX and one other card. By the time you are ready to buy a home your score will be the highest possible.



    This exactly happened to me and many others I have spoken with. Pay off your debt, close accounts and your score skyrockets.



    However, this really doesn't matter. Anything above 730 is vanity. Your go/no go decision will all be income and down payment based.



    In summary the best thing you can do, in order, is:



    1. Pay off that credit card and Prosper loan.

    2. Save a down payment of 20%

    3. Close credit card accounts

    4. Save even more





    share|improve this answer















    Despite what the lender funded media suggests you should close un-utilized accounts and get that Prosper loan and credit card paid off ASAP. If it were me, at most, I would keep the AMEX and one other card. By the time you are ready to buy a home your score will be the highest possible.



    This exactly happened to me and many others I have spoken with. Pay off your debt, close accounts and your score skyrockets.



    However, this really doesn't matter. Anything above 730 is vanity. Your go/no go decision will all be income and down payment based.



    In summary the best thing you can do, in order, is:



    1. Pay off that credit card and Prosper loan.

    2. Save a down payment of 20%

    3. Close credit card accounts

    4. Save even more






    share|improve this answer














    share|improve this answer



    share|improve this answer








    edited 3 hours ago









    JoeTaxpayer♦

    148k23238478




    148k23238478










    answered 4 hours ago









    Pete B.Pete B.

    52.6k13111164




    52.6k13111164












    • 740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

      – Hart CO
      2 hours ago

















    • 740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

      – Hart CO
      2 hours ago
















    740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

    – Hart CO
    2 hours ago





    740 and 760 are frequently used as cutoffs for 'excellent' credit, so maybe some real benefit to getting over 730, but the point is valid that above some number it doesn't do much if any good to have a higher score.

    – Hart CO
    2 hours ago













    1














    Call me vain, but when it took me a ten minute phone call to get a $250K HELOC approved with no tax returns and no income (literally, we are retired), I'll wear my 850 FICO score on my hat.



    You are in great shape. Be mindful of the factors that make up your score.



    enter image description here



    Adding the new card will -



    • Lower your utilization

    • Lower your credit history (# of years average account age)

    • Add an inquiry/ New Credit

    Killing an old card will



    • Raise utilization

    • Lower average account age

    You really have 2 issues. The first is whether to get the new card. Yes. Of course. Lowering your current interest burden is quantifiable, you can calculate the savings, and have a relatively low interest source of cash.



    The second is what to get rid of. All due respect to @PeteB I'd wait before getting rid of any current cards for the reason above. I happen to use Credit Karma to track my score, and am able to see impact from adding a card or removing one. I carry no debt, and after getting a grip on the fact that running my expenses through credit cards will show a 'balance' so I pay in full before the balance is reported, I'm still careful with which accounts I'll add or remove. As long as the unused card carry no fee, I'd wait until after the mortgage is closed. Long term, the goal should be to have only cards that provide a unique benefit. I have one with 2% cash on all purchases. Another with 5% back on Amazon. Etc.



    After you have your mortgage, I'd review the benefits of each card you have, and figure out a strategy moving forward. For example, the last card I got gave me $1200 worth of miles for my first $1000 worth of spending. (The kid transferred colleges, so that card may not be useful for long, but it was worth the effort for the return I got).






    share|improve this answer



























      1














      Call me vain, but when it took me a ten minute phone call to get a $250K HELOC approved with no tax returns and no income (literally, we are retired), I'll wear my 850 FICO score on my hat.



      You are in great shape. Be mindful of the factors that make up your score.



      enter image description here



      Adding the new card will -



      • Lower your utilization

      • Lower your credit history (# of years average account age)

      • Add an inquiry/ New Credit

      Killing an old card will



      • Raise utilization

      • Lower average account age

      You really have 2 issues. The first is whether to get the new card. Yes. Of course. Lowering your current interest burden is quantifiable, you can calculate the savings, and have a relatively low interest source of cash.



      The second is what to get rid of. All due respect to @PeteB I'd wait before getting rid of any current cards for the reason above. I happen to use Credit Karma to track my score, and am able to see impact from adding a card or removing one. I carry no debt, and after getting a grip on the fact that running my expenses through credit cards will show a 'balance' so I pay in full before the balance is reported, I'm still careful with which accounts I'll add or remove. As long as the unused card carry no fee, I'd wait until after the mortgage is closed. Long term, the goal should be to have only cards that provide a unique benefit. I have one with 2% cash on all purchases. Another with 5% back on Amazon. Etc.



      After you have your mortgage, I'd review the benefits of each card you have, and figure out a strategy moving forward. For example, the last card I got gave me $1200 worth of miles for my first $1000 worth of spending. (The kid transferred colleges, so that card may not be useful for long, but it was worth the effort for the return I got).






      share|improve this answer

























        1












        1








        1







        Call me vain, but when it took me a ten minute phone call to get a $250K HELOC approved with no tax returns and no income (literally, we are retired), I'll wear my 850 FICO score on my hat.



        You are in great shape. Be mindful of the factors that make up your score.



        enter image description here



        Adding the new card will -



        • Lower your utilization

        • Lower your credit history (# of years average account age)

        • Add an inquiry/ New Credit

        Killing an old card will



        • Raise utilization

        • Lower average account age

        You really have 2 issues. The first is whether to get the new card. Yes. Of course. Lowering your current interest burden is quantifiable, you can calculate the savings, and have a relatively low interest source of cash.



        The second is what to get rid of. All due respect to @PeteB I'd wait before getting rid of any current cards for the reason above. I happen to use Credit Karma to track my score, and am able to see impact from adding a card or removing one. I carry no debt, and after getting a grip on the fact that running my expenses through credit cards will show a 'balance' so I pay in full before the balance is reported, I'm still careful with which accounts I'll add or remove. As long as the unused card carry no fee, I'd wait until after the mortgage is closed. Long term, the goal should be to have only cards that provide a unique benefit. I have one with 2% cash on all purchases. Another with 5% back on Amazon. Etc.



        After you have your mortgage, I'd review the benefits of each card you have, and figure out a strategy moving forward. For example, the last card I got gave me $1200 worth of miles for my first $1000 worth of spending. (The kid transferred colleges, so that card may not be useful for long, but it was worth the effort for the return I got).






        share|improve this answer













        Call me vain, but when it took me a ten minute phone call to get a $250K HELOC approved with no tax returns and no income (literally, we are retired), I'll wear my 850 FICO score on my hat.



        You are in great shape. Be mindful of the factors that make up your score.



        enter image description here



        Adding the new card will -



        • Lower your utilization

        • Lower your credit history (# of years average account age)

        • Add an inquiry/ New Credit

        Killing an old card will



        • Raise utilization

        • Lower average account age

        You really have 2 issues. The first is whether to get the new card. Yes. Of course. Lowering your current interest burden is quantifiable, you can calculate the savings, and have a relatively low interest source of cash.



        The second is what to get rid of. All due respect to @PeteB I'd wait before getting rid of any current cards for the reason above. I happen to use Credit Karma to track my score, and am able to see impact from adding a card or removing one. I carry no debt, and after getting a grip on the fact that running my expenses through credit cards will show a 'balance' so I pay in full before the balance is reported, I'm still careful with which accounts I'll add or remove. As long as the unused card carry no fee, I'd wait until after the mortgage is closed. Long term, the goal should be to have only cards that provide a unique benefit. I have one with 2% cash on all purchases. Another with 5% back on Amazon. Etc.



        After you have your mortgage, I'd review the benefits of each card you have, and figure out a strategy moving forward. For example, the last card I got gave me $1200 worth of miles for my first $1000 worth of spending. (The kid transferred colleges, so that card may not be useful for long, but it was worth the effort for the return I got).







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered 2 hours ago









        JoeTaxpayer♦JoeTaxpayer

        148k23238478




        148k23238478



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Personal Finance & Money Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fmoney.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f107949%2fimpact-on-credit-score-of-opening-and-closing-accounts%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

            Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

            When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e