Florida Home Renting - Can my lease forbid repairing my vehicle? Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern) Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Unicorn Meta Zoo #1: Why another podcast?

When coming out of haste, do attackers have advantage on you?

An adverb for when you're not exaggerating

Wu formula for manifolds with boundary

Ports Showing Closed/Filtered in Nmap Scans

How to show element name in portuguese using elements package?

What is the longest distance a player character can jump in one leap?

Why are there no cargo aircraft with "flying wing" design?

What is homebrew?

What's the meaning of "fortified infraction restraint"?

Is the Standard Deduction better than Itemized when both are the same amount?

Is it common practice to audition new musicians 1-2-1 before rehearsing with the entire band?

Is safe to use va_start macro with this as parameter?

How come Sam didn't become Lord of Horn Hill?

Is there a kind of relay only consumes power when switching?

bold in theorem

Withdrew £2800, but only £2000 shows as withdrawn on online banking; what are my obligations?

How do I find out the mythology and history of my Fortress?

Is it fair for a professor to grade us on the possession of past papers?

Why are the trig functions versine, haversine, exsecant, etc, rarely used in modern mathematics?

Why aren't air breathing engines used as small first stages

Amount of permutations on an NxNxN Rubik's Cube

Maximum summed powersets with non-adjacent items

Compare a given version number in the form major.minor.build.patch and see if one is less than the other

What does "lightly crushed" mean for cardamon pods?



Florida Home Renting - Can my lease forbid repairing my vehicle?



Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern)
Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
Unicorn Meta Zoo #1: Why another podcast?










0















I received a letter by my landlord today stating that I have 7 days to vacate or remedy the situation - the situation being that I replaced the alternator I suppose in my car the other day?



The title of the letter states "Seven Day Notice of Non-Compliance (With Opportunity To Cure) stating "As per the section titled vehicles which states: 'Tenant is not to repair or disassemble vehicles on the premises'"



I'm not even totally sure how I'm supposed to go about remedying this as it's not something that's ongoing, but I'm also surprised that that's a rule in my lease, is there really absolutely no way I'm allowed to fix my own car?









share


























    0















    I received a letter by my landlord today stating that I have 7 days to vacate or remedy the situation - the situation being that I replaced the alternator I suppose in my car the other day?



    The title of the letter states "Seven Day Notice of Non-Compliance (With Opportunity To Cure) stating "As per the section titled vehicles which states: 'Tenant is not to repair or disassemble vehicles on the premises'"



    I'm not even totally sure how I'm supposed to go about remedying this as it's not something that's ongoing, but I'm also surprised that that's a rule in my lease, is there really absolutely no way I'm allowed to fix my own car?









    share
























      0












      0








      0








      I received a letter by my landlord today stating that I have 7 days to vacate or remedy the situation - the situation being that I replaced the alternator I suppose in my car the other day?



      The title of the letter states "Seven Day Notice of Non-Compliance (With Opportunity To Cure) stating "As per the section titled vehicles which states: 'Tenant is not to repair or disassemble vehicles on the premises'"



      I'm not even totally sure how I'm supposed to go about remedying this as it's not something that's ongoing, but I'm also surprised that that's a rule in my lease, is there really absolutely no way I'm allowed to fix my own car?









      share














      I received a letter by my landlord today stating that I have 7 days to vacate or remedy the situation - the situation being that I replaced the alternator I suppose in my car the other day?



      The title of the letter states "Seven Day Notice of Non-Compliance (With Opportunity To Cure) stating "As per the section titled vehicles which states: 'Tenant is not to repair or disassemble vehicles on the premises'"



      I'm not even totally sure how I'm supposed to go about remedying this as it's not something that's ongoing, but I'm also surprised that that's a rule in my lease, is there really absolutely no way I'm allowed to fix my own car?







      united-states rental-property florida





      share












      share










      share



      share










      asked 3 mins ago









      Brian LeishmanBrian Leishman

      1033




      1033




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "617"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flaw.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f39224%2fflorida-home-renting-can-my-lease-forbid-repairing-my-vehicle%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Law Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flaw.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f39224%2fflorida-home-renting-can-my-lease-forbid-repairing-my-vehicle%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

          Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

          When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e