What does “enim et” mean?What does “angelorum planta agmini” mean?What does the clause “quae suae salvationis causa exstitit” mean?Does 'concrescere' take dative?What does “illos” refer to in this passage from Seneca?Does Tolle fidem, culpam dare convey the correct meaning?What do the future active participle “editurus” and the gerundive or gerund “scribendum” mean in this sentence?What does Seculum Seculi mean?Does this translation make sense?What does “Pulchre vive, vehementer somina, ardenter ama” mean?What does “Dominus providebit” mean?

Are tax years 2016 & 2017 back taxes deductible for tax year 2018?

Is there a familial term for apples and pears?

Extreme, but not acceptable situation and I can't start the work tomorrow morning

The use of multiple foreign keys on same column in SQL Server

XeLaTeX and pdfLaTeX ignore hyphenation

How to make payment on the internet without leaving a money trail?

What does "enim et" mean?

Is it possible to make sharp wind that can cut stuff from afar?

How is the claim "I am in New York only if I am in America" the same as "If I am in New York, then I am in America?

Accidentally leaked the solution to an assignment, what to do now? (I'm the prof)

Copycat chess is back

How can bays and straits be determined in a procedurally generated map?

Why is the design of haulage companies so “special”?

Is there really no realistic way for a skeleton monster to move around without magic?

DOS, create pipe for stdin/stdout of command.com(or 4dos.com) in C or Batch?

I see my dog run

Does the radius of the Spirit Guardians spell depend on the size of the caster?

Why CLRS example on residual networks does not follows its formula?

Why did the Germans forbid the possession of pet pigeons in Rostov-on-Don in 1941?

Is Social Media Science Fiction?

A Journey Through Space and Time

"which" command doesn't work / path of Safari?

Can a German sentence have two subjects?

What is GPS' 19 year rollover and does it present a cybersecurity issue?



What does “enim et” mean?


What does “angelorum planta agmini” mean?What does the clause “quae suae salvationis causa exstitit” mean?Does 'concrescere' take dative?What does “illos” refer to in this passage from Seneca?Does Tolle fidem, culpam dare convey the correct meaning?What do the future active participle “editurus” and the gerundive or gerund “scribendum” mean in this sentence?What does Seculum Seculi mean?Does this translation make sense?What does “Pulchre vive, vehementer somina, ardenter ama” mean?What does “Dominus providebit” mean?













2















A couple days ago, a friend sent me an excerpt from a new game, asking about a Latin phrase in it:




Contra Diabolus enim et alii Daemones




(In the game, this is the motto of a group of Catholic monster hunters—so it's meant to be Church Latin, not Classical.)



The translation seems fairly straightforward: "Against the Devil and other Demons". I would have used diabolum in the accusative, but that's a separate matter.



What confused me, though, was the word enim in the middle. I would normally translate enim as "for" or "because". So what's it doing here, right before et? Is it just an error on the translator's part, or is this a usage of enim I'm not familiar with?










share|improve this question


























    2















    A couple days ago, a friend sent me an excerpt from a new game, asking about a Latin phrase in it:




    Contra Diabolus enim et alii Daemones




    (In the game, this is the motto of a group of Catholic monster hunters—so it's meant to be Church Latin, not Classical.)



    The translation seems fairly straightforward: "Against the Devil and other Demons". I would have used diabolum in the accusative, but that's a separate matter.



    What confused me, though, was the word enim in the middle. I would normally translate enim as "for" or "because". So what's it doing here, right before et? Is it just an error on the translator's part, or is this a usage of enim I'm not familiar with?










    share|improve this question
























      2












      2








      2








      A couple days ago, a friend sent me an excerpt from a new game, asking about a Latin phrase in it:




      Contra Diabolus enim et alii Daemones




      (In the game, this is the motto of a group of Catholic monster hunters—so it's meant to be Church Latin, not Classical.)



      The translation seems fairly straightforward: "Against the Devil and other Demons". I would have used diabolum in the accusative, but that's a separate matter.



      What confused me, though, was the word enim in the middle. I would normally translate enim as "for" or "because". So what's it doing here, right before et? Is it just an error on the translator's part, or is this a usage of enim I'm not familiar with?










      share|improve this question














      A couple days ago, a friend sent me an excerpt from a new game, asking about a Latin phrase in it:




      Contra Diabolus enim et alii Daemones




      (In the game, this is the motto of a group of Catholic monster hunters—so it's meant to be Church Latin, not Classical.)



      The translation seems fairly straightforward: "Against the Devil and other Demons". I would have used diabolum in the accusative, but that's a separate matter.



      What confused me, though, was the word enim in the middle. I would normally translate enim as "for" or "because". So what's it doing here, right before et? Is it just an error on the translator's part, or is this a usage of enim I'm not familiar with?







      motto grammar-identification ecclesiastical-latin






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 2 hours ago









      DraconisDraconis

      18.2k22474




      18.2k22474




















          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          3














          A quick web search shows that the phrase 'Diabolus enim et alii Daemones' (without the contra) appears to originate from the Fourth Council of the Lateran (1215). The full sentence is Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali, which I would translate as something like, 'For the Devil and other demons were created by God (to be) good by nature, it's true, but they became, on their own, through their own agency, wicked.'



          I suspect that whoever created the phrase for the game knew of this sentence, knew that contra means 'against', but didn't know that it requires a change of case or that enim doesn't really belong unless it's serving a connecting function; therefore, he or she just stuck contra at the beginning instead of changing to contra Diabolum et alios daemones.






          share|improve this answer

























          • Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

            – Draconis
            1 hour ago











          • @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            1 hour ago











          • @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

            – cnread
            1 hour ago



















          2














          I would indeed expect the accusatives Diabolum and alios together with contra.
          But there is a way to make the nominative work; then contra has to be read as an adverb, not a preposition (which would require accusative).
          Ignoring the enim, the whole phrase could be read as "in front [of us are] the Devil and other Demons".



          To make sense of enim, I think it modifies the entire motto, not just the second part.
          It usually comes as the second word, but if the first two words are closely connected, it can come a little later.
          This tight connection would make sense for me if contra was used as a preposition, but not so much in the adverbial use.
          I find the position a little odd but not completely wrong.



          As Leqis and Short write, enim is a corroborative particle.
          An apt English counterpart here might be "indeed".
          Therefore I would read the whole as:




          In front [of us are] indeed the Devil and other Demons




          However, this does feel a little odd.
          Enim is in a weird place (and not even necessary in my opinion), and the use of contra strikes me as weird too.
          The motto may well be a well-composed Latin motto, but it could also be a mistaken attempt at translating "Against the Devil and other Demons".






          share|improve this answer























            Your Answer








            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "644"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: false,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: null,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            noCode: true, onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flatin.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f9426%2fwhat-does-enim-et-mean%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            2 Answers
            2






            active

            oldest

            votes








            2 Answers
            2






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            3














            A quick web search shows that the phrase 'Diabolus enim et alii Daemones' (without the contra) appears to originate from the Fourth Council of the Lateran (1215). The full sentence is Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali, which I would translate as something like, 'For the Devil and other demons were created by God (to be) good by nature, it's true, but they became, on their own, through their own agency, wicked.'



            I suspect that whoever created the phrase for the game knew of this sentence, knew that contra means 'against', but didn't know that it requires a change of case or that enim doesn't really belong unless it's serving a connecting function; therefore, he or she just stuck contra at the beginning instead of changing to contra Diabolum et alios daemones.






            share|improve this answer

























            • Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

              – Draconis
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

              – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

              – cnread
              1 hour ago
















            3














            A quick web search shows that the phrase 'Diabolus enim et alii Daemones' (without the contra) appears to originate from the Fourth Council of the Lateran (1215). The full sentence is Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali, which I would translate as something like, 'For the Devil and other demons were created by God (to be) good by nature, it's true, but they became, on their own, through their own agency, wicked.'



            I suspect that whoever created the phrase for the game knew of this sentence, knew that contra means 'against', but didn't know that it requires a change of case or that enim doesn't really belong unless it's serving a connecting function; therefore, he or she just stuck contra at the beginning instead of changing to contra Diabolum et alios daemones.






            share|improve this answer

























            • Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

              – Draconis
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

              – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

              – cnread
              1 hour ago














            3












            3








            3







            A quick web search shows that the phrase 'Diabolus enim et alii Daemones' (without the contra) appears to originate from the Fourth Council of the Lateran (1215). The full sentence is Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali, which I would translate as something like, 'For the Devil and other demons were created by God (to be) good by nature, it's true, but they became, on their own, through their own agency, wicked.'



            I suspect that whoever created the phrase for the game knew of this sentence, knew that contra means 'against', but didn't know that it requires a change of case or that enim doesn't really belong unless it's serving a connecting function; therefore, he or she just stuck contra at the beginning instead of changing to contra Diabolum et alios daemones.






            share|improve this answer















            A quick web search shows that the phrase 'Diabolus enim et alii Daemones' (without the contra) appears to originate from the Fourth Council of the Lateran (1215). The full sentence is Diabolus enim et alii daemones a Deo quidem natura creati sunt boni, sed ipsi per se facti sunt mali, which I would translate as something like, 'For the Devil and other demons were created by God (to be) good by nature, it's true, but they became, on their own, through their own agency, wicked.'



            I suspect that whoever created the phrase for the game knew of this sentence, knew that contra means 'against', but didn't know that it requires a change of case or that enim doesn't really belong unless it's serving a connecting function; therefore, he or she just stuck contra at the beginning instead of changing to contra Diabolum et alios daemones.







            share|improve this answer














            share|improve this answer



            share|improve this answer








            edited 1 hour ago

























            answered 1 hour ago









            cnreadcnread

            9,02211124




            9,02211124












            • Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

              – Draconis
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

              – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

              – cnread
              1 hour ago


















            • Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

              – Draconis
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

              – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
              1 hour ago











            • @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

              – cnread
              1 hour ago

















            Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

            – Draconis
            1 hour ago





            Excellent! I think this is the right answer—am I correct in translating that sentence as "for the Devil and other demons, created by God, are indeed good by nature, but their deeds in and of themselves are evil"? I'm never sure when translating Church Latin if I'm missing some crucial nuance.

            – Draconis
            1 hour ago













            @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            1 hour ago





            @Draconis This does indeed sound like a very plausible answer. I'd read the end of the sentence as "but became evil on their own" or something similar. That is, I see ipsi facti sunt mali as "they themselves became evil".

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            1 hour ago













            @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

            – cnread
            1 hour ago






            @Draconis, I updated the answer with my attempt at a translation – admittedly, a somewhat heavy-handed one.

            – cnread
            1 hour ago












            2














            I would indeed expect the accusatives Diabolum and alios together with contra.
            But there is a way to make the nominative work; then contra has to be read as an adverb, not a preposition (which would require accusative).
            Ignoring the enim, the whole phrase could be read as "in front [of us are] the Devil and other Demons".



            To make sense of enim, I think it modifies the entire motto, not just the second part.
            It usually comes as the second word, but if the first two words are closely connected, it can come a little later.
            This tight connection would make sense for me if contra was used as a preposition, but not so much in the adverbial use.
            I find the position a little odd but not completely wrong.



            As Leqis and Short write, enim is a corroborative particle.
            An apt English counterpart here might be "indeed".
            Therefore I would read the whole as:




            In front [of us are] indeed the Devil and other Demons




            However, this does feel a little odd.
            Enim is in a weird place (and not even necessary in my opinion), and the use of contra strikes me as weird too.
            The motto may well be a well-composed Latin motto, but it could also be a mistaken attempt at translating "Against the Devil and other Demons".






            share|improve this answer



























              2














              I would indeed expect the accusatives Diabolum and alios together with contra.
              But there is a way to make the nominative work; then contra has to be read as an adverb, not a preposition (which would require accusative).
              Ignoring the enim, the whole phrase could be read as "in front [of us are] the Devil and other Demons".



              To make sense of enim, I think it modifies the entire motto, not just the second part.
              It usually comes as the second word, but if the first two words are closely connected, it can come a little later.
              This tight connection would make sense for me if contra was used as a preposition, but not so much in the adverbial use.
              I find the position a little odd but not completely wrong.



              As Leqis and Short write, enim is a corroborative particle.
              An apt English counterpart here might be "indeed".
              Therefore I would read the whole as:




              In front [of us are] indeed the Devil and other Demons




              However, this does feel a little odd.
              Enim is in a weird place (and not even necessary in my opinion), and the use of contra strikes me as weird too.
              The motto may well be a well-composed Latin motto, but it could also be a mistaken attempt at translating "Against the Devil and other Demons".






              share|improve this answer

























                2












                2








                2







                I would indeed expect the accusatives Diabolum and alios together with contra.
                But there is a way to make the nominative work; then contra has to be read as an adverb, not a preposition (which would require accusative).
                Ignoring the enim, the whole phrase could be read as "in front [of us are] the Devil and other Demons".



                To make sense of enim, I think it modifies the entire motto, not just the second part.
                It usually comes as the second word, but if the first two words are closely connected, it can come a little later.
                This tight connection would make sense for me if contra was used as a preposition, but not so much in the adverbial use.
                I find the position a little odd but not completely wrong.



                As Leqis and Short write, enim is a corroborative particle.
                An apt English counterpart here might be "indeed".
                Therefore I would read the whole as:




                In front [of us are] indeed the Devil and other Demons




                However, this does feel a little odd.
                Enim is in a weird place (and not even necessary in my opinion), and the use of contra strikes me as weird too.
                The motto may well be a well-composed Latin motto, but it could also be a mistaken attempt at translating "Against the Devil and other Demons".






                share|improve this answer













                I would indeed expect the accusatives Diabolum and alios together with contra.
                But there is a way to make the nominative work; then contra has to be read as an adverb, not a preposition (which would require accusative).
                Ignoring the enim, the whole phrase could be read as "in front [of us are] the Devil and other Demons".



                To make sense of enim, I think it modifies the entire motto, not just the second part.
                It usually comes as the second word, but if the first two words are closely connected, it can come a little later.
                This tight connection would make sense for me if contra was used as a preposition, but not so much in the adverbial use.
                I find the position a little odd but not completely wrong.



                As Leqis and Short write, enim is a corroborative particle.
                An apt English counterpart here might be "indeed".
                Therefore I would read the whole as:




                In front [of us are] indeed the Devil and other Demons




                However, this does feel a little odd.
                Enim is in a weird place (and not even necessary in my opinion), and the use of contra strikes me as weird too.
                The motto may well be a well-composed Latin motto, but it could also be a mistaken attempt at translating "Against the Devil and other Demons".







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered 1 hour ago









                Joonas Ilmavirta♦Joonas Ilmavirta

                49k1271287




                49k1271287



























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Latin Language Stack Exchange!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flatin.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f9426%2fwhat-does-enim-et-mean%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

                    When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e

                    Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee