How to type dʒ symbol (IPA) on Mac?mapping external keyboard keys to mac keysHow to type blank character with Mac keyboard?Is it possible to type in macron (e.g. “ā”) without using U.S. Extended Keyboard?How to type a capital letter from the extended Latin alphabet in OS XHow can I type the “@” symbol via VNC with a PC keyboard?How does one type circumflexes in El Capitan?How Do I Type with IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet)?Which keyboard layout is this?Has Apple ditched the enter key symbol in their mac devices international keyboard?How can I type Lithuanian stress characters (e.g., ą́, ė̃, m̃)?

Today is the Center

How long does it take to type this?

If Manufacturer spice model and Datasheet give different values which should I use?

Why CLRS example on residual networks does not follows its formula?

Can a German sentence have two subjects?

Why is "Reports" in sentence down without "The"

Why are 150k or 200k jobs considered good when there are 300k+ births a month?

How is this relation reflexive?

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?

I’m planning on buying a laser printer but concerned about the life cycle of toner in the machine

A Journey Through Space and Time

I probably found a bug with the sudo apt install function

Compute hash value according to multiplication method

Why Is Death Allowed In the Matrix?

How can I automatically replace [[ and ]] with the [LeftDoubleBracket] and [RightDoubleBracket] operators?

How can the DM most effectively choose 1 out of an odd number of players to be targeted by an attack or effect?

Why don't electron-positron collisions release infinite energy?

How to get the available space of $HOME as a variable in shell scripting?

Email Account under attack (really) - anything I can do?

"You are your self first supporter", a more proper way to say it

What is the command to reset a PC without deleting any files

How do I create uniquely male characters?

Why is the design of haulage companies so “special”?

Why has Russell's definition of numbers using equivalence classes been finally abandoned? ( If it has actually been abandoned).



How to type dʒ symbol (IPA) on Mac?


mapping external keyboard keys to mac keysHow to type blank character with Mac keyboard?Is it possible to type in macron (e.g. “ā”) without using U.S. Extended Keyboard?How to type a capital letter from the extended Latin alphabet in OS XHow can I type the “@” symbol via VNC with a PC keyboard?How does one type circumflexes in El Capitan?How Do I Type with IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet)?Which keyboard layout is this?Has Apple ditched the enter key symbol in their mac devices international keyboard?How can I type Lithuanian stress characters (e.g., ą́, ė̃, m̃)?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








2















I want to type in dʒ on macOS but I don't know how I can type it. I tried ⌥ + keys but it seems that none of the keys is mapped to the symbol. It's not listed on this page.



I use the US Extended keyboard: So how can I type this symbol?










share|improve this question






























    2















    I want to type in dʒ on macOS but I don't know how I can type it. I tried ⌥ + keys but it seems that none of the keys is mapped to the symbol. It's not listed on this page.



    I use the US Extended keyboard: So how can I type this symbol?










    share|improve this question


























      2












      2








      2








      I want to type in dʒ on macOS but I don't know how I can type it. I tried ⌥ + keys but it seems that none of the keys is mapped to the symbol. It's not listed on this page.



      I use the US Extended keyboard: So how can I type this symbol?










      share|improve this question
















      I want to type in dʒ on macOS but I don't know how I can type it. I tried ⌥ + keys but it seems that none of the keys is mapped to the symbol. It's not listed on this page.



      I use the US Extended keyboard: So how can I type this symbol?







      macos mac keyboard






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 2 hours ago









      bmike♦

      161k46290629




      161k46290629










      asked 2 hours ago









      BlaszardBlaszard

      75141937




      75141937




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          3














          With ABC (formerly US) Extended, ʒ is made by typing option-shift ; and then z.



          In general, to see which key does what, use Keyboard Viewer.



          More info about ABC Extended can be found here.






          share|improve this answer

























          • Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

            – Tom Gewecke
            58 mins ago











          • Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

            – Blaszard
            57 mins ago







          • 1





            @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

            – Tom Gewecke
            56 mins ago



















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          3














          With ABC (formerly US) Extended, ʒ is made by typing option-shift ; and then z.



          In general, to see which key does what, use Keyboard Viewer.



          More info about ABC Extended can be found here.






          share|improve this answer

























          • Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

            – Tom Gewecke
            58 mins ago











          • Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

            – Blaszard
            57 mins ago







          • 1





            @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

            – Tom Gewecke
            56 mins ago
















          3














          With ABC (formerly US) Extended, ʒ is made by typing option-shift ; and then z.



          In general, to see which key does what, use Keyboard Viewer.



          More info about ABC Extended can be found here.






          share|improve this answer

























          • Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

            – Tom Gewecke
            58 mins ago











          • Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

            – Blaszard
            57 mins ago







          • 1





            @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

            – Tom Gewecke
            56 mins ago














          3












          3








          3







          With ABC (formerly US) Extended, ʒ is made by typing option-shift ; and then z.



          In general, to see which key does what, use Keyboard Viewer.



          More info about ABC Extended can be found here.






          share|improve this answer















          With ABC (formerly US) Extended, ʒ is made by typing option-shift ; and then z.



          In general, to see which key does what, use Keyboard Viewer.



          More info about ABC Extended can be found here.







          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited 1 hour ago

























          answered 1 hour ago









          Tom GeweckeTom Gewecke

          11.9k31933




          11.9k31933












          • Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

            – Tom Gewecke
            58 mins ago











          • Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

            – Blaszard
            57 mins ago







          • 1





            @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

            – Tom Gewecke
            56 mins ago


















          • Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

            – Blaszard
            1 hour ago











          • @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

            – Tom Gewecke
            58 mins ago











          • Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

            – Blaszard
            57 mins ago







          • 1





            @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

            – Tom Gewecke
            56 mins ago

















          Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

          – Blaszard
          1 hour ago





          Thanks and do you know which key to type in Dvorak? It seems different and has no such symbol with option and shift...

          – Blaszard
          1 hour ago













          Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

          – Blaszard
          1 hour ago





          Or I rather want to know a way to detect which key to type in based on the symbol, if that is possible, since there are still more symbols that I don't know how to type...

          – Blaszard
          1 hour ago













          @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

          – Tom Gewecke
          58 mins ago





          @Blaszard Only ABC Extended can do such things. You can use Keyboard Viewer to see all the possibilities provided by the Dvorak layout. If you want to make a custom version of Dvorak which has the special characters you need, a good tool is Ukelele scripts.sil.org/ukelele (temporarily down unfortunately)

          – Tom Gewecke
          58 mins ago













          Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

          – Blaszard
          57 mins ago






          Ohh that's sad. Thanks.

          – Blaszard
          57 mins ago





          1




          1





          @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

          – Tom Gewecke
          56 mins ago






          @Blaszard Your second comment seems to indicate you did not read the part about Keyboard Viewer or click on the link there. Another way to input such characters is via Character Viewer. support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/…

          – Tom Gewecke
          56 mins ago




          Popular posts from this blog

          Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

          When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e

          Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee