How much time will it take to get my passport back if I am applying for multiple Schengen visa countries? Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern) April 2019 photo competition, “Road trip” (Read, rules are different.)Quickest Schengen visa in AtlantaLost Passport with Schengen visa in France - need to travel to Italy - Applying for a new Schengen from Italian embassy while in franceSchengen Visa Decision - Consulate took passport - does that mean it's approved?Non-EU spouse may not get Schengen Visa in timeExtension of Schengen visa, or apply for a new visa?Indian National, Living in New Zealand looking to go to EuropeHow can I get a Schengen visa to visit Germany?Applying for Schengen VisaAm I eligible for a Schengen visa if my passport will expire in 3 monthsVisa regaring travelling European country

When do you get frequent flier miles - when you buy, or when you fly?

Why did the Falcon Heavy center core fall off the ASDS OCISLY barge?

String `!23` is replaced with `docker` in command line

What would be the ideal power source for a cybernetic eye?

Extract all GPU name, model and GPU ram

Book where humans were engineered with genes from animal species to survive hostile planets

Can a USB port passively 'listen only'?

3 doors, three guards, one stone

What does this icon in iOS Stardew Valley mean?

Why is "Consequences inflicted." not a sentence?

Why did the IBM 650 use bi-quinary?

At the end of Thor: Ragnarok why don't the Asgardians turn and head for the Bifrost as per their original plan?

Understanding Ceva's Theorem

How do I name drop voicings

What does the "x" in "x86" represent?

Should I use a zero-interest credit card for a large one-time purchase?

What's the meaning of 間時肆拾貳 at a car parking sign

Why are there no cargo aircraft with "flying wing" design?

How do I keep my slimes from escaping their pens?

English words in a non-english sci-fi novel

Why aren't air breathing engines used as small first stages

Seeking colloquialism for “just because”

51k Euros annually for a family of 4 in Berlin: Is it enough?

Apollo command module space walk?



How much time will it take to get my passport back if I am applying for multiple Schengen visa countries?



Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
Planned maintenance scheduled April 17/18, 2019 at 00:00UTC (8:00pm US/Eastern)
April 2019 photo competition, “Road trip” (Read, rules are different.)Quickest Schengen visa in AtlantaLost Passport with Schengen visa in France - need to travel to Italy - Applying for a new Schengen from Italian embassy while in franceSchengen Visa Decision - Consulate took passport - does that mean it's approved?Non-EU spouse may not get Schengen Visa in timeExtension of Schengen visa, or apply for a new visa?Indian National, Living in New Zealand looking to go to EuropeHow can I get a Schengen visa to visit Germany?Applying for Schengen VisaAm I eligible for a Schengen visa if my passport will expire in 3 monthsVisa regaring travelling European country



.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








3















I am an Indian. I am doing my research in the USA(Saint Louis). I will be going back to India and then will be going to Europe for an academic conference( Spain 20th to 25th of May, then Hungary 25th May to 2nd June and then Italy from 3rd June to 7th of June) from India this summer. I am completely blind after calling the Spain consulate here in Saint Louis. My concern is for the European short term visa So, I have applied in Hungary consulate as I am spending more time in Hungary



How much time will it take to get my passport back if I am applying for multiple Schengen visa countries? As my visa date is 23rd April and I am going back to India on the 14th of May. So I need my passport back before that. Any help or idea!!










share|improve this question







New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.















  • 1





    Nobody knows how long it will take to get your passport back. On average for the six or seven Schengen visas I was previously approved for, I got my passport back within a week. The consulates were the French, Spanish, and German consulates.

    – cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
    5 hours ago


















3















I am an Indian. I am doing my research in the USA(Saint Louis). I will be going back to India and then will be going to Europe for an academic conference( Spain 20th to 25th of May, then Hungary 25th May to 2nd June and then Italy from 3rd June to 7th of June) from India this summer. I am completely blind after calling the Spain consulate here in Saint Louis. My concern is for the European short term visa So, I have applied in Hungary consulate as I am spending more time in Hungary



How much time will it take to get my passport back if I am applying for multiple Schengen visa countries? As my visa date is 23rd April and I am going back to India on the 14th of May. So I need my passport back before that. Any help or idea!!










share|improve this question







New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.















  • 1





    Nobody knows how long it will take to get your passport back. On average for the six or seven Schengen visas I was previously approved for, I got my passport back within a week. The consulates were the French, Spanish, and German consulates.

    – cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
    5 hours ago














3












3








3








I am an Indian. I am doing my research in the USA(Saint Louis). I will be going back to India and then will be going to Europe for an academic conference( Spain 20th to 25th of May, then Hungary 25th May to 2nd June and then Italy from 3rd June to 7th of June) from India this summer. I am completely blind after calling the Spain consulate here in Saint Louis. My concern is for the European short term visa So, I have applied in Hungary consulate as I am spending more time in Hungary



How much time will it take to get my passport back if I am applying for multiple Schengen visa countries? As my visa date is 23rd April and I am going back to India on the 14th of May. So I need my passport back before that. Any help or idea!!










share|improve this question







New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.












I am an Indian. I am doing my research in the USA(Saint Louis). I will be going back to India and then will be going to Europe for an academic conference( Spain 20th to 25th of May, then Hungary 25th May to 2nd June and then Italy from 3rd June to 7th of June) from India this summer. I am completely blind after calling the Spain consulate here in Saint Louis. My concern is for the European short term visa So, I have applied in Hungary consulate as I am spending more time in Hungary



How much time will it take to get my passport back if I am applying for multiple Schengen visa countries? As my visa date is 23rd April and I am going back to India on the 14th of May. So I need my passport back before that. Any help or idea!!







visas indian-citizens schengen-visa applications hungary






share|improve this question







New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.











share|improve this question







New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









share|improve this question




share|improve this question






New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.









asked 5 hours ago









user152715user152715

1363




1363




New contributor




user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.





New contributor





user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.






user152715 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.







  • 1





    Nobody knows how long it will take to get your passport back. On average for the six or seven Schengen visas I was previously approved for, I got my passport back within a week. The consulates were the French, Spanish, and German consulates.

    – cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
    5 hours ago













  • 1





    Nobody knows how long it will take to get your passport back. On average for the six or seven Schengen visas I was previously approved for, I got my passport back within a week. The consulates were the French, Spanish, and German consulates.

    – cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
    5 hours ago








1




1





Nobody knows how long it will take to get your passport back. On average for the six or seven Schengen visas I was previously approved for, I got my passport back within a week. The consulates were the French, Spanish, and German consulates.

– cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
5 hours ago






Nobody knows how long it will take to get your passport back. On average for the six or seven Schengen visas I was previously approved for, I got my passport back within a week. The consulates were the French, Spanish, and German consulates.

– cHiEf Immigration vIoLaTer
5 hours ago











1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















7














The number of countries within Schengen that you're visiting is not really relevant.



Your application will be assessed by the processing country's consulate (Hungary) based on whether you have a legitimate reason to visit, sufficient funding to cover your expenses, a reason to return home etc. They will not be involving the other countries on your itinerary, since the Schengen system basically trusts Hungary to do the due diligence on behalf of Spain and Italy as well.






share|improve this answer























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "273"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    noCode: true, onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );






    user152715 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f135808%2fhow-much-time-will-it-take-to-get-my-passport-back-if-i-am-applying-for-multiple%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    7














    The number of countries within Schengen that you're visiting is not really relevant.



    Your application will be assessed by the processing country's consulate (Hungary) based on whether you have a legitimate reason to visit, sufficient funding to cover your expenses, a reason to return home etc. They will not be involving the other countries on your itinerary, since the Schengen system basically trusts Hungary to do the due diligence on behalf of Spain and Italy as well.






    share|improve this answer



























      7














      The number of countries within Schengen that you're visiting is not really relevant.



      Your application will be assessed by the processing country's consulate (Hungary) based on whether you have a legitimate reason to visit, sufficient funding to cover your expenses, a reason to return home etc. They will not be involving the other countries on your itinerary, since the Schengen system basically trusts Hungary to do the due diligence on behalf of Spain and Italy as well.






      share|improve this answer

























        7












        7








        7







        The number of countries within Schengen that you're visiting is not really relevant.



        Your application will be assessed by the processing country's consulate (Hungary) based on whether you have a legitimate reason to visit, sufficient funding to cover your expenses, a reason to return home etc. They will not be involving the other countries on your itinerary, since the Schengen system basically trusts Hungary to do the due diligence on behalf of Spain and Italy as well.






        share|improve this answer













        The number of countries within Schengen that you're visiting is not really relevant.



        Your application will be assessed by the processing country's consulate (Hungary) based on whether you have a legitimate reason to visit, sufficient funding to cover your expenses, a reason to return home etc. They will not be involving the other countries on your itinerary, since the Schengen system basically trusts Hungary to do the due diligence on behalf of Spain and Italy as well.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered 4 hours ago









        jpatokaljpatokal

        118k18377538




        118k18377538




















            user152715 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            user152715 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












            user152715 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











            user152715 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














            Thanks for contributing an answer to Travel Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2ftravel.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f135808%2fhow-much-time-will-it-take-to-get-my-passport-back-if-i-am-applying-for-multiple%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

            Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

            When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e