Is ipsum/ipsa/ipse a third person pronoun, or can it serve other functions?How would you say “same thing” in Latin?When can *quis* be used as an adjective interrogative pronoun?Is there a gender-neutral pronoun for people in Latin?“Eidem suae”: a way to make the reflexive pronoun refer to someone other than the subject?Where did the missing forms of nemo go?“Us versus them” - opposite of “noster”?Is a relative pronoun commonly used as a third person pronoun? (Metamorphoses I.583-587)Do adverbs derived from iste have a pejorative tone?Does Latin have a mechanism to disambiguate possessive pronouns of the same gender referring to distinct persons?What is the difference between “ubi” and “in quo” as relative adverbs?Why do some pronoun nominatives look like vocatives?

Does a dangling wire really electrocute me if I'm standing in water?

Prime joint compound before latex paint?

Manga about a female worker who got dragged into another world together with this high school girl and she was just told she's not needed anymore

What do you call words made from common English words?

Why was the "bread communication" in the arena of Catching Fire left out in the movie?

When blogging recipes, how can I support both readers who want the narrative/journey and ones who want the printer-friendly recipe?

Check if two datetimes are between two others

Pristine Bit Checking

What does "enim et" mean?

Need help identifying/translating a plaque in Tangier, Morocco

How do I create uniquely male characters?

Is "plugging out" electronic devices an American expression?

Is every set a filtered colimit of finite sets?

How to manage monthly salary

What is GPS' 19 year rollover and does it present a cybersecurity issue?

I’m planning on buying a laser printer but concerned about the life cycle of toner in the machine

"listening to me about as much as you're listening to this pole here"

Can a planet have a different gravitational pull depending on its location in orbit around its sun?

How to move the player while also allowing forces to affect it

Why is my log file so massive? 22gb. I am running log backups

How many letters suffice to construct words with no repetition?

Are white and non-white police officers equally likely to kill black suspects?

LWC and complex parameters

What does 'script /dev/null' do?



Is ipsum/ipsa/ipse a third person pronoun, or can it serve other functions?


How would you say “same thing” in Latin?When can *quis* be used as an adjective interrogative pronoun?Is there a gender-neutral pronoun for people in Latin?“Eidem suae”: a way to make the reflexive pronoun refer to someone other than the subject?Where did the missing forms of nemo go?“Us versus them” - opposite of “noster”?Is a relative pronoun commonly used as a third person pronoun? (Metamorphoses I.583-587)Do adverbs derived from iste have a pejorative tone?Does Latin have a mechanism to disambiguate possessive pronouns of the same gender referring to distinct persons?What is the difference between “ubi” and “in quo” as relative adverbs?Why do some pronoun nominatives look like vocatives?













3















This question was inspired by a comment to an answer on this question:



How would you say “same thing” in Latin?



In which an answerer translated "Utinam idem sentires ac ipsa/ipse sentio!" as "If only you felt the same as I (fem/masc) feel!"



Thanks in advance.










share|improve this question









New contributor




Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.
























    3















    This question was inspired by a comment to an answer on this question:



    How would you say “same thing” in Latin?



    In which an answerer translated "Utinam idem sentires ac ipsa/ipse sentio!" as "If only you felt the same as I (fem/masc) feel!"



    Thanks in advance.










    share|improve this question









    New contributor




    Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.






















      3












      3








      3








      This question was inspired by a comment to an answer on this question:



      How would you say “same thing” in Latin?



      In which an answerer translated "Utinam idem sentires ac ipsa/ipse sentio!" as "If only you felt the same as I (fem/masc) feel!"



      Thanks in advance.










      share|improve this question









      New contributor




      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      This question was inspired by a comment to an answer on this question:



      How would you say “same thing” in Latin?



      In which an answerer translated "Utinam idem sentires ac ipsa/ipse sentio!" as "If only you felt the same as I (fem/masc) feel!"



      Thanks in advance.







      pronomina personal-pronouns






      share|improve this question









      New contributor




      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      share|improve this question









      New contributor




      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 3 hours ago









      Joonas Ilmavirta♦

      49.1k1271287




      49.1k1271287






      New contributor




      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked 3 hours ago









      Sola GratiaSola Gratia

      1362




      1362




      New contributor




      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      Sola Gratia is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.




















          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          3














          The pronoun ipse is not a third person pronoun.
          It can be used with the first or second person just as well.
          The closest English word I can think of is "-self" from which one can form "myself", "yourself", "himself", and others.
          (For clarity, I should add that ipse is not quite the same as "-self"; it is just the simplest one-word translation. Forms of se can also be translated as "-self", but in a very different way.)



          Reference to first or second (or third!) person can be left implicit.
          You can say ipse sentio ("I myself feel"), no need to say ego ipse sentio.



          It is possible to use it together with ego or tu as well, and that gives more emphasis.
          It also proves unambiguously that the pronoun can go together with first and second persons.
          For a couple of examples, you can check uses of ego ipse and tu ipse in Cicero.






          share|improve this answer




















          • 1





            That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago











          • @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            3 hours ago






          • 1





            I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago


















          2














          As Joonas said, ipse is an intensifier, not a pronoun in and of itself.




          Caesar ipse hoc dixit.

          Caesar himself said this!




          The trick is, Latin leaves out pronouns all the time. So you'll sometimes see ipse standing on its own.




          Ipse hoc aedificavi.

          I built this myself!




          Here, the ending of the verb is what supplies the "I" and "my-" parts.



          Finally, a word of caution: ipse does not mean "-self" in the sense of "he's talking to himself". In English, the "intensive" pronoun and the "reflexive" pronoun look the same, but in Latin this isn't the case! So only use ipse when you're emphasizing something, not when you're saying that the subject and the object are the same.






          share|improve this answer























          • I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            46 mins ago











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "644"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );






          Sola Gratia is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flatin.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f9440%2fis-ipsum-ipsa-ipse-a-third-person-pronoun-or-can-it-serve-other-functions%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes








          2 Answers
          2






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          3














          The pronoun ipse is not a third person pronoun.
          It can be used with the first or second person just as well.
          The closest English word I can think of is "-self" from which one can form "myself", "yourself", "himself", and others.
          (For clarity, I should add that ipse is not quite the same as "-self"; it is just the simplest one-word translation. Forms of se can also be translated as "-self", but in a very different way.)



          Reference to first or second (or third!) person can be left implicit.
          You can say ipse sentio ("I myself feel"), no need to say ego ipse sentio.



          It is possible to use it together with ego or tu as well, and that gives more emphasis.
          It also proves unambiguously that the pronoun can go together with first and second persons.
          For a couple of examples, you can check uses of ego ipse and tu ipse in Cicero.






          share|improve this answer




















          • 1





            That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago











          • @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            3 hours ago






          • 1





            I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago















          3














          The pronoun ipse is not a third person pronoun.
          It can be used with the first or second person just as well.
          The closest English word I can think of is "-self" from which one can form "myself", "yourself", "himself", and others.
          (For clarity, I should add that ipse is not quite the same as "-self"; it is just the simplest one-word translation. Forms of se can also be translated as "-self", but in a very different way.)



          Reference to first or second (or third!) person can be left implicit.
          You can say ipse sentio ("I myself feel"), no need to say ego ipse sentio.



          It is possible to use it together with ego or tu as well, and that gives more emphasis.
          It also proves unambiguously that the pronoun can go together with first and second persons.
          For a couple of examples, you can check uses of ego ipse and tu ipse in Cicero.






          share|improve this answer




















          • 1





            That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago











          • @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            3 hours ago






          • 1





            I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago













          3












          3








          3







          The pronoun ipse is not a third person pronoun.
          It can be used with the first or second person just as well.
          The closest English word I can think of is "-self" from which one can form "myself", "yourself", "himself", and others.
          (For clarity, I should add that ipse is not quite the same as "-self"; it is just the simplest one-word translation. Forms of se can also be translated as "-self", but in a very different way.)



          Reference to first or second (or third!) person can be left implicit.
          You can say ipse sentio ("I myself feel"), no need to say ego ipse sentio.



          It is possible to use it together with ego or tu as well, and that gives more emphasis.
          It also proves unambiguously that the pronoun can go together with first and second persons.
          For a couple of examples, you can check uses of ego ipse and tu ipse in Cicero.






          share|improve this answer















          The pronoun ipse is not a third person pronoun.
          It can be used with the first or second person just as well.
          The closest English word I can think of is "-self" from which one can form "myself", "yourself", "himself", and others.
          (For clarity, I should add that ipse is not quite the same as "-self"; it is just the simplest one-word translation. Forms of se can also be translated as "-self", but in a very different way.)



          Reference to first or second (or third!) person can be left implicit.
          You can say ipse sentio ("I myself feel"), no need to say ego ipse sentio.



          It is possible to use it together with ego or tu as well, and that gives more emphasis.
          It also proves unambiguously that the pronoun can go together with first and second persons.
          For a couple of examples, you can check uses of ego ipse and tu ipse in Cicero.







          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited 49 mins ago

























          answered 3 hours ago









          Joonas Ilmavirta♦Joonas Ilmavirta

          49.1k1271287




          49.1k1271287







          • 1





            That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago











          • @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            3 hours ago






          • 1





            I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago












          • 1





            That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago











          • @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            3 hours ago






          • 1





            I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

            – Sola Gratia
            3 hours ago







          1




          1





          That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

          – Sola Gratia
          3 hours ago





          That has to be the fastest answer in history (literally within seconds haha). I will mark yours as the answer as soon as it'll allow me (which is apparently 10 minutes from now) (Also, did you mean to write "unambiguously?")

          – Sola Gratia
          3 hours ago













          @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

          – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
          3 hours ago





          @SolaGratia I did, but I was in a Latin mode and went with in- instead of un-. Good catch!

          – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
          3 hours ago




          1




          1





          I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

          – Sola Gratia
          3 hours ago





          I suspected as much, haha. Thanks agian.

          – Sola Gratia
          3 hours ago











          2














          As Joonas said, ipse is an intensifier, not a pronoun in and of itself.




          Caesar ipse hoc dixit.

          Caesar himself said this!




          The trick is, Latin leaves out pronouns all the time. So you'll sometimes see ipse standing on its own.




          Ipse hoc aedificavi.

          I built this myself!




          Here, the ending of the verb is what supplies the "I" and "my-" parts.



          Finally, a word of caution: ipse does not mean "-self" in the sense of "he's talking to himself". In English, the "intensive" pronoun and the "reflexive" pronoun look the same, but in Latin this isn't the case! So only use ipse when you're emphasizing something, not when you're saying that the subject and the object are the same.






          share|improve this answer























          • I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            46 mins ago















          2














          As Joonas said, ipse is an intensifier, not a pronoun in and of itself.




          Caesar ipse hoc dixit.

          Caesar himself said this!




          The trick is, Latin leaves out pronouns all the time. So you'll sometimes see ipse standing on its own.




          Ipse hoc aedificavi.

          I built this myself!




          Here, the ending of the verb is what supplies the "I" and "my-" parts.



          Finally, a word of caution: ipse does not mean "-self" in the sense of "he's talking to himself". In English, the "intensive" pronoun and the "reflexive" pronoun look the same, but in Latin this isn't the case! So only use ipse when you're emphasizing something, not when you're saying that the subject and the object are the same.






          share|improve this answer























          • I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            46 mins ago













          2












          2








          2







          As Joonas said, ipse is an intensifier, not a pronoun in and of itself.




          Caesar ipse hoc dixit.

          Caesar himself said this!




          The trick is, Latin leaves out pronouns all the time. So you'll sometimes see ipse standing on its own.




          Ipse hoc aedificavi.

          I built this myself!




          Here, the ending of the verb is what supplies the "I" and "my-" parts.



          Finally, a word of caution: ipse does not mean "-self" in the sense of "he's talking to himself". In English, the "intensive" pronoun and the "reflexive" pronoun look the same, but in Latin this isn't the case! So only use ipse when you're emphasizing something, not when you're saying that the subject and the object are the same.






          share|improve this answer













          As Joonas said, ipse is an intensifier, not a pronoun in and of itself.




          Caesar ipse hoc dixit.

          Caesar himself said this!




          The trick is, Latin leaves out pronouns all the time. So you'll sometimes see ipse standing on its own.




          Ipse hoc aedificavi.

          I built this myself!




          Here, the ending of the verb is what supplies the "I" and "my-" parts.



          Finally, a word of caution: ipse does not mean "-self" in the sense of "he's talking to himself". In English, the "intensive" pronoun and the "reflexive" pronoun look the same, but in Latin this isn't the case! So only use ipse when you're emphasizing something, not when you're saying that the subject and the object are the same.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered 2 hours ago









          DraconisDraconis

          18.2k22475




          18.2k22475












          • I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            46 mins ago

















          • I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

            – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
            46 mins ago
















          I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

          – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
          46 mins ago





          I would actually say that ipse is a pronoun, but not a personal pronoun. But I guess that depends on what one means by a pronoun in a first place, and that's tangential to the question at hand. Anyway, a +1 for a good explanation!

          – Joonas Ilmavirta♦
          46 mins ago










          Sola Gratia is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          Sola Gratia is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












          Sola Gratia is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











          Sola Gratia is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














          Thanks for contributing an answer to Latin Language Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flatin.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f9440%2fis-ipsum-ipsa-ipse-a-third-person-pronoun-or-can-it-serve-other-functions%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

          Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

          When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e