What do the phrase “Reeyan's seacrest” and the word “fraggle” mean in a sketch?Wondering what the word “bear” mean hereWhat exactly does the word “or” mean?What does the phrase “listen to yourself” mean?What do the word “classy” and the word “smart - assy” mean here?What does the word “high” mean here?What mean of the word façade?What does the word 'vegetating' mean in this phrase?What exactly here is getting permeated in Maggie words?Phrase “Up in the stacks”. What would this phrase mean?What does the word expression mean here?

How much cash can I safely carry into the USA and avoid civil forfeiture?

French for 'It must be my imagination'?

Was there a Viking Exchange as well as a Columbian one?

Use tikz commands in caption

Why is it that the natural deduction method can't test for invalidity?

Is there an official tutorial for installing Ubuntu 18.04+ on a device with an SSD and an additional internal hard drive?

Does holding a wand and speaking its command word count as V/S/M spell components?

Critique of timeline aesthetic

What does the "ep" capability mean?

Exchange,swap or switch

Will tsunami waves travel forever if there was no land?

Why was the Spitfire's elliptical wing almost uncopied by other aircraft of World War 2?

What is Niska's accent?

Does a semiconductor follow Ohm's law?

Do I have to worry about players making “bad” choices on level up?

What happened to Captain America in Endgame?

How to solve constants out of the internal energy equation?

How would one muzzle a full grown polar bear in the 13th century?

How can I place the product on a social media post better?

What is the strongest case that can be made in favour of the UK regaining some control over fishing policy after Brexit?

Reducing vertical space in stackrel

How do I reattach a shelf to the wall when it ripped out of the wall?

What are the potential pitfalls when using metals as a currency?

How to verbalise code in Mathematica?



What do the phrase “Reeyan's seacrest” and the word “fraggle” mean in a sketch?


Wondering what the word “bear” mean hereWhat exactly does the word “or” mean?What does the phrase “listen to yourself” mean?What do the word “classy” and the word “smart - assy” mean here?What does the word “high” mean here?What mean of the word façade?What does the word 'vegetating' mean in this phrase?What exactly here is getting permeated in Maggie words?Phrase “Up in the stacks”. What would this phrase mean?What does the word expression mean here?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1















I always enjoyed the products of Kee and Peele.



Now from the link, 2:13:




"B-lake", Here is the thing. I didn't know if I'm about to ask you about this.B-lake, what club are you in.



ah part of the Spanish club.



Anybody Spanish is "Reeyan's seacrest"??



Would you big ass fraggle hair?




I am sorry I am asking 2 things in one question, but I very much appreciate if someone could support me about what these 2 words mean. ( I googled them but nothing similar ( especially about Reeyan's seacrest ) can not be found.)



I appreciate your support. Thanks.










share|improve this question






























    1















    I always enjoyed the products of Kee and Peele.



    Now from the link, 2:13:




    "B-lake", Here is the thing. I didn't know if I'm about to ask you about this.B-lake, what club are you in.



    ah part of the Spanish club.



    Anybody Spanish is "Reeyan's seacrest"??



    Would you big ass fraggle hair?




    I am sorry I am asking 2 things in one question, but I very much appreciate if someone could support me about what these 2 words mean. ( I googled them but nothing similar ( especially about Reeyan's seacrest ) can not be found.)



    I appreciate your support. Thanks.










    share|improve this question


























      1












      1








      1








      I always enjoyed the products of Kee and Peele.



      Now from the link, 2:13:




      "B-lake", Here is the thing. I didn't know if I'm about to ask you about this.B-lake, what club are you in.



      ah part of the Spanish club.



      Anybody Spanish is "Reeyan's seacrest"??



      Would you big ass fraggle hair?




      I am sorry I am asking 2 things in one question, but I very much appreciate if someone could support me about what these 2 words mean. ( I googled them but nothing similar ( especially about Reeyan's seacrest ) can not be found.)



      I appreciate your support. Thanks.










      share|improve this question
















      I always enjoyed the products of Kee and Peele.



      Now from the link, 2:13:




      "B-lake", Here is the thing. I didn't know if I'm about to ask you about this.B-lake, what club are you in.



      ah part of the Spanish club.



      Anybody Spanish is "Reeyan's seacrest"??



      Would you big ass fraggle hair?




      I am sorry I am asking 2 things in one question, but I very much appreciate if someone could support me about what these 2 words mean. ( I googled them but nothing similar ( especially about Reeyan's seacrest ) can not be found.)



      I appreciate your support. Thanks.







      meaning-in-context word-meaning jokes






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 2 hours ago









      Eddie Kal

      8,42862968




      8,42862968










      asked 2 hours ago









      Kentaro TomonoKentaro Tomono

      8111920




      8111920




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          5














          The line Keegan Michael Key says is:




          You (are) about Spanish as Ree-on Seecrest, with your big-ass Fraggle hair.




          This joke makes two popular culture references: one to American celebrity Ryan Seacrest. The mispronunciation of his name is intentional, as that is what Key's character the substitute teacher is good at. The teacher is saying Blake, aka Balakay, is as Spanish as Seacrest who is American, to wit, not Spanish at all.



          The other reference is to Fraggle Rock, a Sesame Street-inspired children's show. The substitute teacher is basically saying Blake aka Balakay's hair looks like this:



          enter image description here






          share|improve this answer























          • I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago











          • @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

            – Eddie Kal
            2 hours ago











          • Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago











          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "481"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fell.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f208375%2fwhat-do-the-phrase-reeyans-seacrest-and-the-word-fraggle-mean-in-a-sketch%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          5














          The line Keegan Michael Key says is:




          You (are) about Spanish as Ree-on Seecrest, with your big-ass Fraggle hair.




          This joke makes two popular culture references: one to American celebrity Ryan Seacrest. The mispronunciation of his name is intentional, as that is what Key's character the substitute teacher is good at. The teacher is saying Blake, aka Balakay, is as Spanish as Seacrest who is American, to wit, not Spanish at all.



          The other reference is to Fraggle Rock, a Sesame Street-inspired children's show. The substitute teacher is basically saying Blake aka Balakay's hair looks like this:



          enter image description here






          share|improve this answer























          • I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago











          • @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

            – Eddie Kal
            2 hours ago











          • Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago















          5














          The line Keegan Michael Key says is:




          You (are) about Spanish as Ree-on Seecrest, with your big-ass Fraggle hair.




          This joke makes two popular culture references: one to American celebrity Ryan Seacrest. The mispronunciation of his name is intentional, as that is what Key's character the substitute teacher is good at. The teacher is saying Blake, aka Balakay, is as Spanish as Seacrest who is American, to wit, not Spanish at all.



          The other reference is to Fraggle Rock, a Sesame Street-inspired children's show. The substitute teacher is basically saying Blake aka Balakay's hair looks like this:



          enter image description here






          share|improve this answer























          • I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago











          • @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

            – Eddie Kal
            2 hours ago











          • Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago













          5












          5








          5







          The line Keegan Michael Key says is:




          You (are) about Spanish as Ree-on Seecrest, with your big-ass Fraggle hair.




          This joke makes two popular culture references: one to American celebrity Ryan Seacrest. The mispronunciation of his name is intentional, as that is what Key's character the substitute teacher is good at. The teacher is saying Blake, aka Balakay, is as Spanish as Seacrest who is American, to wit, not Spanish at all.



          The other reference is to Fraggle Rock, a Sesame Street-inspired children's show. The substitute teacher is basically saying Blake aka Balakay's hair looks like this:



          enter image description here






          share|improve this answer













          The line Keegan Michael Key says is:




          You (are) about Spanish as Ree-on Seecrest, with your big-ass Fraggle hair.




          This joke makes two popular culture references: one to American celebrity Ryan Seacrest. The mispronunciation of his name is intentional, as that is what Key's character the substitute teacher is good at. The teacher is saying Blake, aka Balakay, is as Spanish as Seacrest who is American, to wit, not Spanish at all.



          The other reference is to Fraggle Rock, a Sesame Street-inspired children's show. The substitute teacher is basically saying Blake aka Balakay's hair looks like this:



          enter image description here







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered 2 hours ago









          Eddie KalEddie Kal

          8,42862968




          8,42862968












          • I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago











          • @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

            – Eddie Kal
            2 hours ago











          • Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago

















          • I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago











          • @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

            – Eddie Kal
            2 hours ago











          • Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

            – Kentaro Tomono
            2 hours ago
















          I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

          – Kentaro Tomono
          2 hours ago





          I kindly appreciate if you can "connect" each other's characters or styles of the show to what the "substitute teacher" is trying to say more meticulously.Anyway, thank you^^.

          – Kentaro Tomono
          2 hours ago













          @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

          – Eddie Kal
          2 hours ago





          @KentaroTomono I don't think I understand your comment. What do you mean?

          – Eddie Kal
          2 hours ago













          Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

          – Kentaro Tomono
          2 hours ago





          Kai No. I sort of have grasped the somewhat good image what the substitute teacher is trying to ridicule after the edit.

          – Kentaro Tomono
          2 hours ago

















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language Learners Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fell.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f208375%2fwhat-do-the-phrase-reeyans-seacrest-and-the-word-fraggle-mean-in-a-sketch%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

          Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

          When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e