What is a Samsaran Word™?What is a Golden Word™?What is a Recursive Word™?What is a Special PoS Word™?What is an Antigrammatic Word™?What is an Amplified Word™?What is a God Word™?What is a Coalescent Word™?What is a Workman Word™?What is an Ipsum Word™?What is a Trimpar Word™?

What are this "equations" on door's frames in Germany?

How do conventional missiles fly?

Does Dispel Magic work on Tiny Hut?

Are British MPs missing the point, with these 'Indicative Votes'?

What are the G forces leaving Earth orbit?

Send out email when Apex Queueable fails and test it

Knowledge-based authentication using Domain-driven Design in C#

files created then deleted at every second in tmp directory

OP Amp not amplifying audio signal

Notepad++ delete until colon for every line with replace all

How to prevent "they're falling in love" trope

What is a Samsaran Word™?

What historical events would have to change in order to make 19th century "steampunk" technology possible?

Is it a bad idea to plug the other end of ESD strap to wall ground?

In Bayesian inference, why are some terms dropped from the posterior predictive?

Is it "common practice in Fourier transform spectroscopy to multiply the measured interferogram by an apodizing function"? If so, why?

Why didn't Boeing produce its own regional jet?

My ex-girlfriend uses my Apple ID to login to her iPad, do I have to give her my Apple ID password to reset it?

How exploitable/balanced is this homebrew spell: Spell Permanency?

Why was the shrink from 8″ made only to 5.25″ and not smaller (4″ or less)

Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert

GFCI outlets - can they be repaired? Are they really needed at the end of a circuit?

Machine learning testing data

Blending or harmonizing



What is a Samsaran Word™?


What is a Golden Word™?What is a Recursive Word™?What is a Special PoS Word™?What is an Antigrammatic Word™?What is an Amplified Word™?What is a God Word™?What is a Coalescent Word™?What is a Workman Word™?What is an Ipsum Word™?What is a Trimpar Word™?













6












$begingroup$


In the spirit of the What is a Word™/Phrase™ series started by JLee, a special brand of Phrase™ and Word™ puzzles.




If a word conforms to a special rule, I call it a Samsaran Word™.

Use the examples below to find the rule.



$$
% set Title text. (spaces around the text ARE important; do not remove.)
% increase Pad value only if your entries are longer than the title bar.
%
defPadP1.0 defTitletextbf Samsaran
%
defS#1#2Space#120px#2pxdefP#1V#1em defV#1S#19
defTTitletextbfWords^;!™PaddefNTPadtextbfNotT displaystyle
smashlower29pxbbox[yellow]phantomrlaprubio.2018.03.05S6px0
beginarrayccPadT&NT\endarrayatopdefV#1S#15
beginarraychlinePadT&NT\hline
%
textPIPELINE&textCONDUIT\ hline
textAVERAGE&textMEDIOCRE\ hline
textITEMIZE&textENUMERATE\ hline
textACCEPTABLE&textADEQUATE\ hline
textINHABITANT&textRESIDENT\ hline
textANTEJURAMENTUM&textPLEA\ hline
textLIVELINESS&textZESTINESS\ hline
textSPOKESWOMEN&textSPOKESMEN\ hline
textUNINSULTING&textRESPECTFUL\ hline
textVIOLATIONAL&textREBELLIOUS\ hline
textANTICAPITALIST&textCOMMUNIST\ hline
textWEATHER-BEATEN&textDILAPIDATED\ hline
hline
endarray$$



Or, in a CSV:



SAMSARAN Words™,Not SAMSARAN Words™
PIPELINE, CONDUIT
AVERAGE, MEDIOCRE
ITEMIZE, ENUMERATE
ACCEPTABLE, ADEQUATE
INHABITANT, RESIDENT
ANTEJURAMENTUM, PLEA
LIVELINESS, ZESTINESS
SPOKESWOMEN, SPOKESMEN
UNINSULTING, RESPECTFUL
VIOLATIONAL, REBELLIOUS
ANTICAPITALIST, COMMUNIST
WEATHER-BEATEN, DILAPIDATED


These are not the only examples of Samsaran Words™, many more exist.



What makes a word Samsaran?










share|improve this question











$endgroup$
















    6












    $begingroup$


    In the spirit of the What is a Word™/Phrase™ series started by JLee, a special brand of Phrase™ and Word™ puzzles.




    If a word conforms to a special rule, I call it a Samsaran Word™.

    Use the examples below to find the rule.



    $$
    % set Title text. (spaces around the text ARE important; do not remove.)
    % increase Pad value only if your entries are longer than the title bar.
    %
    defPadP1.0 defTitletextbf Samsaran
    %
    defS#1#2Space#120px#2pxdefP#1V#1em defV#1S#19
    defTTitletextbfWords^;!™PaddefNTPadtextbfNotT displaystyle
    smashlower29pxbbox[yellow]phantomrlaprubio.2018.03.05S6px0
    beginarrayccPadT&NT\endarrayatopdefV#1S#15
    beginarraychlinePadT&NT\hline
    %
    textPIPELINE&textCONDUIT\ hline
    textAVERAGE&textMEDIOCRE\ hline
    textITEMIZE&textENUMERATE\ hline
    textACCEPTABLE&textADEQUATE\ hline
    textINHABITANT&textRESIDENT\ hline
    textANTEJURAMENTUM&textPLEA\ hline
    textLIVELINESS&textZESTINESS\ hline
    textSPOKESWOMEN&textSPOKESMEN\ hline
    textUNINSULTING&textRESPECTFUL\ hline
    textVIOLATIONAL&textREBELLIOUS\ hline
    textANTICAPITALIST&textCOMMUNIST\ hline
    textWEATHER-BEATEN&textDILAPIDATED\ hline
    hline
    endarray$$



    Or, in a CSV:



    SAMSARAN Words™,Not SAMSARAN Words™
    PIPELINE, CONDUIT
    AVERAGE, MEDIOCRE
    ITEMIZE, ENUMERATE
    ACCEPTABLE, ADEQUATE
    INHABITANT, RESIDENT
    ANTEJURAMENTUM, PLEA
    LIVELINESS, ZESTINESS
    SPOKESWOMEN, SPOKESMEN
    UNINSULTING, RESPECTFUL
    VIOLATIONAL, REBELLIOUS
    ANTICAPITALIST, COMMUNIST
    WEATHER-BEATEN, DILAPIDATED


    These are not the only examples of Samsaran Words™, many more exist.



    What makes a word Samsaran?










    share|improve this question











    $endgroup$














      6












      6








      6





      $begingroup$


      In the spirit of the What is a Word™/Phrase™ series started by JLee, a special brand of Phrase™ and Word™ puzzles.




      If a word conforms to a special rule, I call it a Samsaran Word™.

      Use the examples below to find the rule.



      $$
      % set Title text. (spaces around the text ARE important; do not remove.)
      % increase Pad value only if your entries are longer than the title bar.
      %
      defPadP1.0 defTitletextbf Samsaran
      %
      defS#1#2Space#120px#2pxdefP#1V#1em defV#1S#19
      defTTitletextbfWords^;!™PaddefNTPadtextbfNotT displaystyle
      smashlower29pxbbox[yellow]phantomrlaprubio.2018.03.05S6px0
      beginarrayccPadT&NT\endarrayatopdefV#1S#15
      beginarraychlinePadT&NT\hline
      %
      textPIPELINE&textCONDUIT\ hline
      textAVERAGE&textMEDIOCRE\ hline
      textITEMIZE&textENUMERATE\ hline
      textACCEPTABLE&textADEQUATE\ hline
      textINHABITANT&textRESIDENT\ hline
      textANTEJURAMENTUM&textPLEA\ hline
      textLIVELINESS&textZESTINESS\ hline
      textSPOKESWOMEN&textSPOKESMEN\ hline
      textUNINSULTING&textRESPECTFUL\ hline
      textVIOLATIONAL&textREBELLIOUS\ hline
      textANTICAPITALIST&textCOMMUNIST\ hline
      textWEATHER-BEATEN&textDILAPIDATED\ hline
      hline
      endarray$$



      Or, in a CSV:



      SAMSARAN Words™,Not SAMSARAN Words™
      PIPELINE, CONDUIT
      AVERAGE, MEDIOCRE
      ITEMIZE, ENUMERATE
      ACCEPTABLE, ADEQUATE
      INHABITANT, RESIDENT
      ANTEJURAMENTUM, PLEA
      LIVELINESS, ZESTINESS
      SPOKESWOMEN, SPOKESMEN
      UNINSULTING, RESPECTFUL
      VIOLATIONAL, REBELLIOUS
      ANTICAPITALIST, COMMUNIST
      WEATHER-BEATEN, DILAPIDATED


      These are not the only examples of Samsaran Words™, many more exist.



      What makes a word Samsaran?










      share|improve this question











      $endgroup$




      In the spirit of the What is a Word™/Phrase™ series started by JLee, a special brand of Phrase™ and Word™ puzzles.




      If a word conforms to a special rule, I call it a Samsaran Word™.

      Use the examples below to find the rule.



      $$
      % set Title text. (spaces around the text ARE important; do not remove.)
      % increase Pad value only if your entries are longer than the title bar.
      %
      defPadP1.0 defTitletextbf Samsaran
      %
      defS#1#2Space#120px#2pxdefP#1V#1em defV#1S#19
      defTTitletextbfWords^;!™PaddefNTPadtextbfNotT displaystyle
      smashlower29pxbbox[yellow]phantomrlaprubio.2018.03.05S6px0
      beginarrayccPadT&NT\endarrayatopdefV#1S#15
      beginarraychlinePadT&NT\hline
      %
      textPIPELINE&textCONDUIT\ hline
      textAVERAGE&textMEDIOCRE\ hline
      textITEMIZE&textENUMERATE\ hline
      textACCEPTABLE&textADEQUATE\ hline
      textINHABITANT&textRESIDENT\ hline
      textANTEJURAMENTUM&textPLEA\ hline
      textLIVELINESS&textZESTINESS\ hline
      textSPOKESWOMEN&textSPOKESMEN\ hline
      textUNINSULTING&textRESPECTFUL\ hline
      textVIOLATIONAL&textREBELLIOUS\ hline
      textANTICAPITALIST&textCOMMUNIST\ hline
      textWEATHER-BEATEN&textDILAPIDATED\ hline
      hline
      endarray$$



      Or, in a CSV:



      SAMSARAN Words™,Not SAMSARAN Words™
      PIPELINE, CONDUIT
      AVERAGE, MEDIOCRE
      ITEMIZE, ENUMERATE
      ACCEPTABLE, ADEQUATE
      INHABITANT, RESIDENT
      ANTEJURAMENTUM, PLEA
      LIVELINESS, ZESTINESS
      SPOKESWOMEN, SPOKESMEN
      UNINSULTING, RESPECTFUL
      VIOLATIONAL, REBELLIOUS
      ANTICAPITALIST, COMMUNIST
      WEATHER-BEATEN, DILAPIDATED


      These are not the only examples of Samsaran Words™, many more exist.



      What makes a word Samsaran?







      pattern language word-property






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited 2 hours ago









      Rubio♦

      30.4k567188




      30.4k567188










      asked 2 hours ago









      Conor O'BrienConor O'Brien

      1,5051136




      1,5051136




















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          3












          $begingroup$

          Key:




          It's in the vowels




          Explanation:




          Samsara words contain multiple sets of identical vowels which are repeated:
          pIpElInE (IE-IE), AvErAgE (AE-AE), spOkEswOmEn (OE-OE), AntEjUrAmEntUm (AEU-AEU), AntIcApItAlIst (AI-AI-AI) etc.




          Note:




          As @el-guest pointed out, some of the non-samsaran words also fit this pattern (adequate, dilapidated), but they contain other vowels that are not repeated. Samsaran words contain exclusively repeated vowels.




          Title:




          Perhaps they are called Samsara words because Samsara is a repeated cycle of birth and death







          share|improve this answer











          $endgroup$












          • $begingroup$
            Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago











          • $begingroup$
            wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago






          • 1




            $begingroup$
            @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago












          Your Answer





          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          return StackExchange.using("mathjaxEditing", function ()
          StackExchange.MarkdownEditor.creationCallbacks.add(function (editor, postfix)
          StackExchange.mathjaxEditing.prepareWmdForMathJax(editor, postfix, [["$", "$"], ["\\(","\\)"]]);
          );
          );
          , "mathjax-editing");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "559"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81320%2fwhat-is-a-samsaran-word%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          3












          $begingroup$

          Key:




          It's in the vowels




          Explanation:




          Samsara words contain multiple sets of identical vowels which are repeated:
          pIpElInE (IE-IE), AvErAgE (AE-AE), spOkEswOmEn (OE-OE), AntEjUrAmEntUm (AEU-AEU), AntIcApItAlIst (AI-AI-AI) etc.




          Note:




          As @el-guest pointed out, some of the non-samsaran words also fit this pattern (adequate, dilapidated), but they contain other vowels that are not repeated. Samsaran words contain exclusively repeated vowels.




          Title:




          Perhaps they are called Samsara words because Samsara is a repeated cycle of birth and death







          share|improve this answer











          $endgroup$












          • $begingroup$
            Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago











          • $begingroup$
            wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago






          • 1




            $begingroup$
            @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago
















          3












          $begingroup$

          Key:




          It's in the vowels




          Explanation:




          Samsara words contain multiple sets of identical vowels which are repeated:
          pIpElInE (IE-IE), AvErAgE (AE-AE), spOkEswOmEn (OE-OE), AntEjUrAmEntUm (AEU-AEU), AntIcApItAlIst (AI-AI-AI) etc.




          Note:




          As @el-guest pointed out, some of the non-samsaran words also fit this pattern (adequate, dilapidated), but they contain other vowels that are not repeated. Samsaran words contain exclusively repeated vowels.




          Title:




          Perhaps they are called Samsara words because Samsara is a repeated cycle of birth and death







          share|improve this answer











          $endgroup$












          • $begingroup$
            Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago











          • $begingroup$
            wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago






          • 1




            $begingroup$
            @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago














          3












          3








          3





          $begingroup$

          Key:




          It's in the vowels




          Explanation:




          Samsara words contain multiple sets of identical vowels which are repeated:
          pIpElInE (IE-IE), AvErAgE (AE-AE), spOkEswOmEn (OE-OE), AntEjUrAmEntUm (AEU-AEU), AntIcApItAlIst (AI-AI-AI) etc.




          Note:




          As @el-guest pointed out, some of the non-samsaran words also fit this pattern (adequate, dilapidated), but they contain other vowels that are not repeated. Samsaran words contain exclusively repeated vowels.




          Title:




          Perhaps they are called Samsara words because Samsara is a repeated cycle of birth and death







          share|improve this answer











          $endgroup$



          Key:




          It's in the vowels




          Explanation:




          Samsara words contain multiple sets of identical vowels which are repeated:
          pIpElInE (IE-IE), AvErAgE (AE-AE), spOkEswOmEn (OE-OE), AntEjUrAmEntUm (AEU-AEU), AntIcApItAlIst (AI-AI-AI) etc.




          Note:




          As @el-guest pointed out, some of the non-samsaran words also fit this pattern (adequate, dilapidated), but they contain other vowels that are not repeated. Samsaran words contain exclusively repeated vowels.




          Title:




          Perhaps they are called Samsara words because Samsara is a repeated cycle of birth and death








          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited 1 hour ago

























          answered 1 hour ago









          omzrsomzrs

          4647




          4647











          • $begingroup$
            Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago











          • $begingroup$
            wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago






          • 1




            $begingroup$
            @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago

















          • $begingroup$
            Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago











          • $begingroup$
            wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago










          • $begingroup$
            Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
            $endgroup$
            – El-Guest
            1 hour ago






          • 1




            $begingroup$
            @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
            $endgroup$
            – omzrs
            1 hour ago
















          $begingroup$
          Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
          $endgroup$
          – El-Guest
          1 hour ago




          $begingroup$
          Great answer! But adequate and dilapidated also follow your rule....
          $endgroup$
          – El-Guest
          1 hour ago












          $begingroup$
          @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
          $endgroup$
          – omzrs
          1 hour ago





          $begingroup$
          @El-Guest Adequate and Dilapidated have additional vowels as well (not exclusively the repeated vowels)
          $endgroup$
          – omzrs
          1 hour ago













          $begingroup$
          wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
          $endgroup$
          – El-Guest
          1 hour ago




          $begingroup$
          wEAthEr-bEAtEn does not follow the same pattern, because there is a 'th' between the first one, and only a 't' between the second EA_E.
          $endgroup$
          – El-Guest
          1 hour ago












          $begingroup$
          Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
          $endgroup$
          – El-Guest
          1 hour ago




          $begingroup$
          Also, anticapitalist has A _ _ I ... A _ I .. A _ I. Spacing is different again?
          $endgroup$
          – El-Guest
          1 hour ago




          1




          1




          $begingroup$
          @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
          $endgroup$
          – omzrs
          1 hour ago





          $begingroup$
          @El-Guest oh! Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. Clearly I was too specific in saying that the spacing needed to be equal. I'll remove it from my answer
          $endgroup$
          – omzrs
          1 hour ago


















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Puzzling Stack Exchange!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          Use MathJax to format equations. MathJax reference.


          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fpuzzling.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f81320%2fwhat-is-a-samsaran-word%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

          Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

          When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e