Can I carry a gun in a case in FloridaCan a deliquent become a director in a Florida Condo?Deadly force allowed during a forcible felony in Florida?Expired concealed weapons license in FloridaInherited guns in FloridaCan you claim unemployment benefits while driving for a ride-sharing company in Florida?Buying a Gun for a CalifornianWhy are Florida prosecutors filing for manslaughter rather than murder in the case of Michael Drejka?In UK Law what items can you carry to defend your person?Florida Law: Can email be used in place of USPS to receive notifications messages?When does a quitclaim deed actually transfer property in Florida?

Perfect riffle shuffles

Partial sums of primes

What if somebody invests in my application?

Can one define wavefronts for waves travelling on a stretched string?

Giant Toughroad SLR 2 for 200 miles in two days, will it make it?

Hostile work environment after whistle-blowing on coworker and our boss. What do I do?

What is the smallest body in which a sling shot maneuver can be performed?

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

In Star Trek IV, why did the Bounty go back to a time when whales were already rare?

Is there any significance to the Valyrian Stone vault door of Qarth?

Are taller landing gear bad for aircraft, particulary large airliners?

If the dual of a module is finitely generated and projective, can we claim that the module itself is?

Simple image editor tool to draw a simple box/rectangle in an existing image

QGIS Geometry Generator Line Type

Can the electrostatic force be infinite in magnitude?

Calculating the number of days between 2 dates in Excel

Why are on-board computers allowed to change controls without notifying the pilots?

A car is moving at 40 km/h. A fly at 100 km/h, starts from wall towards the car(20 km away)flies to car and back. How many trips can it make?

Female=gender counterpart?

What does the "3am" section means in manpages?

Do these cracks on my tires look bad?

What is the term when two people sing in harmony, but they aren't singing the same notes?

node command while defining a coordinate in TikZ

How do ultrasonic sensors differentiate between transmitted and received signals?



Can I carry a gun in a case in Florida


Can a deliquent become a director in a Florida Condo?Deadly force allowed during a forcible felony in Florida?Expired concealed weapons license in FloridaInherited guns in FloridaCan you claim unemployment benefits while driving for a ride-sharing company in Florida?Buying a Gun for a CalifornianWhy are Florida prosecutors filing for manslaughter rather than murder in the case of Michael Drejka?In UK Law what items can you carry to defend your person?Florida Law: Can email be used in place of USPS to receive notifications messages?When does a quitclaim deed actually transfer property in Florida?













0















I am riding an extended bike trip. I've already been attacked by multiple dogs. I applied for a concealed carry permit but I don't want to delay my trip in the meantime. Can I carry in an unlocked case on my bicycle without my license to carry concealed? Would a bicycle be sufficient to be considered a vehicle?










share|improve this question
























  • The applicable state law is Chapter 790.

    – feetwet♦
    Feb 26 '17 at 17:51
















0















I am riding an extended bike trip. I've already been attacked by multiple dogs. I applied for a concealed carry permit but I don't want to delay my trip in the meantime. Can I carry in an unlocked case on my bicycle without my license to carry concealed? Would a bicycle be sufficient to be considered a vehicle?










share|improve this question
























  • The applicable state law is Chapter 790.

    – feetwet♦
    Feb 26 '17 at 17:51














0












0








0








I am riding an extended bike trip. I've already been attacked by multiple dogs. I applied for a concealed carry permit but I don't want to delay my trip in the meantime. Can I carry in an unlocked case on my bicycle without my license to carry concealed? Would a bicycle be sufficient to be considered a vehicle?










share|improve this question
















I am riding an extended bike trip. I've already been attacked by multiple dogs. I applied for a concealed carry permit but I don't want to delay my trip in the meantime. Can I carry in an unlocked case on my bicycle without my license to carry concealed? Would a bicycle be sufficient to be considered a vehicle?







florida self-defense firearms






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Feb 26 '17 at 17:50









feetwet♦

14.8k94297




14.8k94297










asked Feb 26 '17 at 13:16









CadeCade

11




11












  • The applicable state law is Chapter 790.

    – feetwet♦
    Feb 26 '17 at 17:51


















  • The applicable state law is Chapter 790.

    – feetwet♦
    Feb 26 '17 at 17:51

















The applicable state law is Chapter 790.

– feetwet♦
Feb 26 '17 at 17:51






The applicable state law is Chapter 790.

– feetwet♦
Feb 26 '17 at 17:51











2 Answers
2






active

oldest

votes


















1














Re: feetwet's comments: the state laws are in Chapter 790.



My point - more of a comment than a legal answer, which is covered by reading the state laws above - is that you're not very smart to appear to be preparing to shoot a dog that may be endangering you sometime in the future. The legal ramifications of discharging a firearm, killing/injuring a dog and endangering people in the area are greater than the penalties of flaunting CCW laws (esp. if you are a felon); see the same link to Chapter 790 above.



The proof you will need to show that the said dog was sufficiently endangering you in terms of your own injuries or life to shoot it and endanger people in the area will have to be very convincing to a court.



Get a can of pepper spray (again, as per Chapter 790, less than two ounces) and carry it in full view in a holder on the frame of the bike. Much research and statistics show that pepper spray is much more effective in deterring dogs (and people) than bullets from an aiming and accuracy (read success) standpoint. Or carry a home-made spray bottle of ammonia/water; that is very effective and perfectly legal.



Pepper spraying a dog won't get you thrown in jail. Shooting one may. And, aside from all that: knowing the propensity of citizens to carry guns and use them, shooting a dog may encourage someone to shoot back at you.






share|improve this answer

























  • You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

    – user4460
    Feb 27 '17 at 17:25











  • Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

    – Cade
    Feb 27 '17 at 21:32












  • Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

    – BlueDogRanch
    Feb 27 '17 at 23:30


















0














A bicycle has the same legal rights as a car in Florida. As such, you likely need to follow the same rules for transporting a firearm;



  • Unloaded

  • In a container/bag that is closed/sealed





share|improve this answer






















    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "617"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    noCode: true, onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flaw.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f17382%2fcan-i-carry-a-gun-in-a-case-in-florida%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes








    2 Answers
    2






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    1














    Re: feetwet's comments: the state laws are in Chapter 790.



    My point - more of a comment than a legal answer, which is covered by reading the state laws above - is that you're not very smart to appear to be preparing to shoot a dog that may be endangering you sometime in the future. The legal ramifications of discharging a firearm, killing/injuring a dog and endangering people in the area are greater than the penalties of flaunting CCW laws (esp. if you are a felon); see the same link to Chapter 790 above.



    The proof you will need to show that the said dog was sufficiently endangering you in terms of your own injuries or life to shoot it and endanger people in the area will have to be very convincing to a court.



    Get a can of pepper spray (again, as per Chapter 790, less than two ounces) and carry it in full view in a holder on the frame of the bike. Much research and statistics show that pepper spray is much more effective in deterring dogs (and people) than bullets from an aiming and accuracy (read success) standpoint. Or carry a home-made spray bottle of ammonia/water; that is very effective and perfectly legal.



    Pepper spraying a dog won't get you thrown in jail. Shooting one may. And, aside from all that: knowing the propensity of citizens to carry guns and use them, shooting a dog may encourage someone to shoot back at you.






    share|improve this answer

























    • You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

      – user4460
      Feb 27 '17 at 17:25











    • Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

      – Cade
      Feb 27 '17 at 21:32












    • Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

      – BlueDogRanch
      Feb 27 '17 at 23:30















    1














    Re: feetwet's comments: the state laws are in Chapter 790.



    My point - more of a comment than a legal answer, which is covered by reading the state laws above - is that you're not very smart to appear to be preparing to shoot a dog that may be endangering you sometime in the future. The legal ramifications of discharging a firearm, killing/injuring a dog and endangering people in the area are greater than the penalties of flaunting CCW laws (esp. if you are a felon); see the same link to Chapter 790 above.



    The proof you will need to show that the said dog was sufficiently endangering you in terms of your own injuries or life to shoot it and endanger people in the area will have to be very convincing to a court.



    Get a can of pepper spray (again, as per Chapter 790, less than two ounces) and carry it in full view in a holder on the frame of the bike. Much research and statistics show that pepper spray is much more effective in deterring dogs (and people) than bullets from an aiming and accuracy (read success) standpoint. Or carry a home-made spray bottle of ammonia/water; that is very effective and perfectly legal.



    Pepper spraying a dog won't get you thrown in jail. Shooting one may. And, aside from all that: knowing the propensity of citizens to carry guns and use them, shooting a dog may encourage someone to shoot back at you.






    share|improve this answer

























    • You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

      – user4460
      Feb 27 '17 at 17:25











    • Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

      – Cade
      Feb 27 '17 at 21:32












    • Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

      – BlueDogRanch
      Feb 27 '17 at 23:30













    1












    1








    1







    Re: feetwet's comments: the state laws are in Chapter 790.



    My point - more of a comment than a legal answer, which is covered by reading the state laws above - is that you're not very smart to appear to be preparing to shoot a dog that may be endangering you sometime in the future. The legal ramifications of discharging a firearm, killing/injuring a dog and endangering people in the area are greater than the penalties of flaunting CCW laws (esp. if you are a felon); see the same link to Chapter 790 above.



    The proof you will need to show that the said dog was sufficiently endangering you in terms of your own injuries or life to shoot it and endanger people in the area will have to be very convincing to a court.



    Get a can of pepper spray (again, as per Chapter 790, less than two ounces) and carry it in full view in a holder on the frame of the bike. Much research and statistics show that pepper spray is much more effective in deterring dogs (and people) than bullets from an aiming and accuracy (read success) standpoint. Or carry a home-made spray bottle of ammonia/water; that is very effective and perfectly legal.



    Pepper spraying a dog won't get you thrown in jail. Shooting one may. And, aside from all that: knowing the propensity of citizens to carry guns and use them, shooting a dog may encourage someone to shoot back at you.






    share|improve this answer















    Re: feetwet's comments: the state laws are in Chapter 790.



    My point - more of a comment than a legal answer, which is covered by reading the state laws above - is that you're not very smart to appear to be preparing to shoot a dog that may be endangering you sometime in the future. The legal ramifications of discharging a firearm, killing/injuring a dog and endangering people in the area are greater than the penalties of flaunting CCW laws (esp. if you are a felon); see the same link to Chapter 790 above.



    The proof you will need to show that the said dog was sufficiently endangering you in terms of your own injuries or life to shoot it and endanger people in the area will have to be very convincing to a court.



    Get a can of pepper spray (again, as per Chapter 790, less than two ounces) and carry it in full view in a holder on the frame of the bike. Much research and statistics show that pepper spray is much more effective in deterring dogs (and people) than bullets from an aiming and accuracy (read success) standpoint. Or carry a home-made spray bottle of ammonia/water; that is very effective and perfectly legal.



    Pepper spraying a dog won't get you thrown in jail. Shooting one may. And, aside from all that: knowing the propensity of citizens to carry guns and use them, shooting a dog may encourage someone to shoot back at you.







    share|improve this answer














    share|improve this answer



    share|improve this answer








    edited Feb 26 '17 at 19:18

























    answered Feb 26 '17 at 17:25









    BlueDogRanchBlueDogRanch

    10.4k21838




    10.4k21838












    • You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

      – user4460
      Feb 27 '17 at 17:25











    • Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

      – Cade
      Feb 27 '17 at 21:32












    • Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

      – BlueDogRanch
      Feb 27 '17 at 23:30

















    • You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

      – user4460
      Feb 27 '17 at 17:25











    • Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

      – Cade
      Feb 27 '17 at 21:32












    • Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

      – BlueDogRanch
      Feb 27 '17 at 23:30
















    You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

    – user4460
    Feb 27 '17 at 17:25





    You answer the situation and link to where the answer to the questions might be findable, but you don't seem to answer the questions.

    – user4460
    Feb 27 '17 at 17:25













    Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

    – Cade
    Feb 27 '17 at 21:32






    Not a remotely helpful response. Assuming I am "not very smart" is also rude. I do not have a particular dog in mind nor would I fire a gun into a busy residential neighborhood. I am referring to very rural areas where randomly dogs come running out at me. I carry bear spray as well but in this particular circumstance the dog was 20 yards away chasing after my 6 year old daughter. I am trained to use my firearm and would not fire it to risk anyone else's life. I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle

    – Cade
    Feb 27 '17 at 21:32














    Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

    – BlueDogRanch
    Feb 27 '17 at 23:30





    Cade: "I simply was looking for a legal opinion whether a bicycle qualified as a vehicle." OK, simply ask that. Try deleting the line "I've already been attacked by multiple dogs" from your question and see how it reads. My point is that all anyone knows here is exactly what you write; you mention being attacked by dogs and going on a bike trip and wanting to know if you could carry a gun on a bike without waiting for your CWP and if a bike is a vehicle. So what does all that add up to?

    – BlueDogRanch
    Feb 27 '17 at 23:30











    0














    A bicycle has the same legal rights as a car in Florida. As such, you likely need to follow the same rules for transporting a firearm;



    • Unloaded

    • In a container/bag that is closed/sealed





    share|improve this answer



























      0














      A bicycle has the same legal rights as a car in Florida. As such, you likely need to follow the same rules for transporting a firearm;



      • Unloaded

      • In a container/bag that is closed/sealed





      share|improve this answer

























        0












        0








        0







        A bicycle has the same legal rights as a car in Florida. As such, you likely need to follow the same rules for transporting a firearm;



        • Unloaded

        • In a container/bag that is closed/sealed





        share|improve this answer













        A bicycle has the same legal rights as a car in Florida. As such, you likely need to follow the same rules for transporting a firearm;



        • Unloaded

        • In a container/bag that is closed/sealed






        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered 20 mins ago









        Digital fireDigital fire

        1,72711133




        1,72711133



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Law Stack Exchange!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2flaw.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f17382%2fcan-i-carry-a-gun-in-a-case-in-florida%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Which organization defines CJK Unified Ideographs? The Next CEO of Stack OverflowCharacters which have several different shapesHow useful are the kanji in reading Chinese?Can Chinese readers scan large amounts of text faster/more accurately than their alphabet-using counterparts?丼: why is “well” also “bowl of food”?What Does Unicode 8.0 Mean For Chinese?How are blanks indicated for placeholders in Chinese (like ???)Is there a dictionary of standard character variants?How to display CJK Extension F?How is it decided as to which character is used on the tech terminology?How does 子 come to mean 'midnight'?

            Shenzhen Football Club Índice Elenco atual | Títulos | Referências Ligações externas | Menu de navegaçãoGooglenotíciaslivrosacadêmicoeditar«"Elenco"»Site oficialexpandindo-oeee

            When We Were Young (canção de Adele) Índice Antecedentes e lançamento | Faixas e formatos | Performances e covers | Desempenho nas tabelas musicais | Créditos | Histórico de lançamento | Referências Menu de navegação«Best albums of 2015»«Adele - When We Were Young (Radio Date: 22-01-2016)»«When We Were Young - Single by Adele»«Adele: Inside Her Private Life and Triumphant Return»«adele interview: world exclusive first interview in three years»«Tobias Jesso Jr: since Adele tweeted his song, he's even bigger than his dad»«Adele interviews Tobias Jesso Jr: 'I think that a couple of the ideas we had could be rap songs'»«Adele on Her Return: 'I Was So Frightened That No One Cared'»«Tobias Jesso Jr. on working with Adele: 'I was as nervous as shit'»«How Ariel Rechtshaid Pushed Adele To Her Limit»«Adele Previews 'When We Were Young' on '60 Minutes' Teaser, Tops Trending 140»«Adele Performs New '25' Ballad, "When We Were Young" Live: Watch»«Which '25' Song Should Be Adele's Next Single?»«Adele's 'When We Were Young' Confirmed As Second Single From '25'»«Adele's new single artwork for 'When We Were Young' is perfectly adorable»«Adele at the BBC review: honest, funny and spectacular – Celebrity News News»«'Saturday Night Live': Adele Sings 'Hello' and 'When We Were Young'»«'Adele: Live in New York City' NBC Special – Set List Revealed!»«Adele Closes Out the 2016 Brit Awards With 'When We Were Young'»«What Is The Adele Live Tour Set List? There's No Way She'd Leave Out These 8 Songs»«See Demi Lovato's Soaring Cover of Adele's 'When We Were Young'»«'The Voice': 5 Best Moments From Week 1 Blind Auditions»«Adele – When We Were Young (Media Control Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Entertainment Monitoring Africa)»«Adele – When We Were Young (ARIA Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ö3 Austria Top 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 50)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Ultratop 40)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Canadian Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Tracklisten)»«Adele – When We Were Young (The Official Charts Company)»«Adele – Hello (IFPI Slovenská Republika)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Productores de Música de España)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Billboard Hot 100)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Adult Pop Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Adult Contemporary Charts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Hot Dance Club Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Rock Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (IFPI Finlândia)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Syndicat National de l'Éditon Phonographique)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Irish Recorded Music Association)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Mexico Airplay)»«Adele – When We Were Young (VG-lista)»«Adele – When We Were Young (NZ Top 40 Singles)»«Adele – When We Were Young (MegaCharts)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Związek Producentów Audio Video)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Indie Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (UK Singles Chart)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Sverigetopplistan)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Schweizer Hitparade)»«Adele – When We Were Young (Portugal Digital Songs)»«Music Canada – Gold/Platinum – When We Were Young»«NZ Top 40 Singles Chart»«Certified Awards»e